What's special about these cable straps?
- Bundles cables and hoses
- Available in 3/4" width, 12" and 18" lengths
- Great for strapping cable bundles and equipment to desks and carts
- Can be re-fastened at least 1000 times
- Click for More Features
EconoCinch has many uses; bundling cables, hoses, and strapping equipment to desks or carts. The loop lock acts like a pulley, giving you leverage to pull the strap as tight as needed. The non-metallic buckle is safe to use around electrical and magnetic.
|PART #||SIZE||COLOR||PRICE / UNIT|
|VW12-K12-1BK||3/4" x 12"||Black|
|VW18-K18-1BK||3/4" x 18"||Black|
|3/4" X 12"||3/4" X 18"|
|1 - 9||1 - 9|
|10 - 19||10 - 19|
|20 - 49||20 - 49|
|50 - 99||50 - 99|
|100 +||100 +|
- Non-metallic buckle can safely be used near electricity and magnets
- 3/4" wide, available in 12" and 18" lengths
- At least 1000 re-fastenings
- Especially useful where an extra tight hold is desired
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
Comments about K-12 INCH ECONOCINCH BLACK:
Too expensive, better off getting a roll of self banding velcro and cutting them to fit your needs.
- Primary use: