EconoCinch has many uses; bundling cables, hoses, and strapping equipment to desks or carts. The loop lock acts like a pulley, giving you leverage to pull the strap as tight as needed. The non-metallic buckle is safe to use around electrical and magnetic.
- Non-metallic buckle can safely be used near electricity and magnets
- 3/4" wide, available in 12" and 18" lengths
- At least 1000 re-fastenings
- Especially useful where an extra tight hold is desired
|PART #||SIZE||COLOR||PRICE / UNIT|
|VW12-K12-1BK||3/4" x 12"||Black|
|VW18-K18-1BK||3/4" x 18"||Black|
|3/4" X 12"||3/4" X 18"|
|1 - 9||1 - 9|
|10 - 19||10 - 19|
|20 - 49||20 - 49|
|50 - 99||50 - 99|
|100 +||100 +|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
Comments about K-12 INCH ECONOCINCH BLACK:
Too expensive, better off getting a roll of self banding velcro and cutting them to fit your needs.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!