What's special about these cable straps?
- Bundles cables and hoses
- Available in 3/4" wide by 12" length
- Great for strapping cable bundles and equipment to desks and carts
- Can be re-fastened at least 1000 times
- Click for More Features
EconoCinch has many uses; bundling cables, hoses, and strapping equipment to desks or carts. The loop lock acts like a pulley, giving you leverage to pull the strap as tight as needed. The non-metallic buckle is safe to use around electrical and magnetic.
|VW12-K12-1BK||3/4" x 12"||Black|
- Non-metallic buckle can safely be used near electricity and magnets
- At least 1000 re-fastenings
- Especially useful where an extra tight hold is desired
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
Comments about RIPTIE K-12 Inch Econocinch Black:
Too expensive, better off getting a roll of self banding velcro and cutting them to fit your needs.
- Primary use: