What's special about this incline/step chock?
- Used to quickly stabilize vehicles in the event of an accident
- Combines the incline of the cogged ramp and the wedge (step chock) in 4 combinations to fit many situations
- Integrated lanyard allows easy transport
- 2-in-1 design compactly fits together to free storage space
- Click for More Features
The Dura Crib®Cog and Stop Chock recreates the effective simplicity the old cog incline railroads for unmatched stability. This dual function chock may be used at an incline to prevent an unstable item from tipping over. Additionally, flipped over as a step chock with a lock block or lock block and flat block together for extra elevation to allow equipment to access underneath the raised item. This innovative design ensures you will be prepared for a variety of situations.
|CK-CGCOG||Dura Crib Cog and Step Chock Combo||10.75" L x 6.63" W x 4.38" H||24 lbs|
- 100% recycled plastic construction is more durable, lightweight and environmentally sound than wood
- Cog and Step Chock Combo includes:
- (1) Step Chock
- (1) Lock Block (Black, angled)
- (1) Flat Block, Yellow
- (1) Flat Block, Black
- Proudly made in the USA
|CK-CGCOG||10.75 in. (27.3 cm)||6.63 in. (16.9 cm)||24.38 in. (61.9 cm)||24 lb. (10.9 kg)|
|Material – 100% Recycled Plastic|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
- Do-It-Yourself Traffic Control for Special Events
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030