What's special about this Professional tape?
- Thicker fabric with more cotton fibers makes this tape more substantial and durable
- High-tack rubber adhesive creates both permanent and repositionable bonds
- Click for More Features
Duct tape is a multi-purpose product that works for just about any application. Made with a high -tack rubber based adhesive, Fire Guard and Professional Duct Tape sticks to various surfaces with ease. The tapes feature a cotton/polyester cloth and thick polyethylene backing to make them both water proof and tear resistant.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||TAPE LENGTH||WIDTH||PRICE|
|DT-00-03008||Professional Duck Tape||Gray||60yds||1.88"|
* Not for use on any high temp applications
- Conforms to odd-shaped or uneven surfaces
- Tears easily from roll by hand, but resists tearing once applied to surfaces
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||50.0||oz/in||HCA-01:PSTC-101|
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||5.47||N/10 mm||HCA-01:PSTC-101|
|Adhesion to Backing||30.0||oz/in||HCA-02:PSTC-101|
|Adhesion to Backing||3.28||N/10 mm||HCA-02:PSTC-101|
|Unwind Adhesion||4.37||N/10 mm||PSTC-8|
|Service Temperature||50 to 200||degrees F||Not Specified|
|Physical Attribute||Value||Units||Test Method|
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030