What's special about this Fiberglass tape?
- Provides the strongest adhesion possible to fiberglass duct board
- Aluminum-backed fiberglass is coated with specially-formulated acrylic adhesive
- Perfect for any and all HVAC applications
- Click for More Features
HVAC Rigid Fiberglass tape has a heavy duty, high strength aluminum foil backing coating with a specially formulated acrylic adhesive. This tape provides maximum conformance and adhesion to fiberglass duct board systems. This tape meets and exceeds UL-181A-P Standard for quality, performance, and flame spread AND UL 181-FX flex duct standard.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||TAPE LENGTH||WIDTH||PRICE|
|DT-00-03298-01||HVAC Rigid Fiberglass Tape||Silver||50 yds||2.5"|
- Use it indoors or outdoors
- Rated for flame-spread resistance and minimal smoke development
- Meets and exceeds UL 181 A-P
- Compliant with UL 181-FX
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||40.0||oz/in||HCA-01:PSTC-101|
|Adhesion to Backing||50.0||g/in||HCA-02:PSTC-101|
|Service Temperature||-20 to 200||degrees F||Not Specified|
|Physical Attribute||Value||Units||Test Method|
|Core, Inner Diameter||3.0||inches||measure|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts