What's special about this Double Sided tape?
- Tough cotton fabric is coated on both sides with natural rubber adhesive
- Use it to hang signs, seam, or make quick repairs
- Perfect for temporary mounting applications
- Click for More Features
The Double-Sided Cloth tape adheres aggressively with it's natural rubber adhesive. Featured is a woven cotton cloth that is coated on both sides for durability, and protected by an easy release polyethylene liner. The tape adheres to various surfaces and is best used for hanging, repairing, and temporary mounting applications.
* Not for use on any high temp applications
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||TAPE LENGTH||WIDTH||PRICE|
|DT-00-03314-02||Double-Sided Duck Tape||Blue||12yds||1.5"||DISCONTINUED|
- Easy-release polyethylene liner protects adhesive until it's needed
- Weather resistant
- Clean removing
|180° Peel Adhesion to Stainless Steel||50.0||oz/in||HCA-01:PSTC-101|
|Physical Attribute||Value||Units||Test Method|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030