Tool-Free Power and Data Desktop Outlet
If constantly crawling around under your workstation to connect your laptop power and data seems about as convenient as drilling holes in your desk, this simple desk outlet may be the perfect solution for you. This unit brings one CAT 5e data port and one 125V / 8A power outlet right to your desktop without drilling or cutting, and has the added convenience of an on/off switch, a feature not found on most other desk outlets.
- Lighted LED power switch is easy to see in the dark, and allows you to turn devices on or off without going to the power strip or unplugging the device
- Sleek egg shape and matte black finish look great on any desktop, and complements any décor
- Easily moved from location to location if desired, unlike permanently inset desk outlets
|Power||125V / 8A|
|Dimensions||Overall Height: 4.68"(11.88 cm)
Egg Height: 3.18" (8.07 cm)
Base: 3.12" D (7.92 cm)
|Power Cord Length||9.5 ft (2.89 m)|
|CAT 5e Length||5.5 ft (1.67 m)|
|DMC-PCS29||Tool-Free Power and Data Desktop Outlet||1.4 lbs (0.63 kg)|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!