What's special about this power and data center?
- Ideal for bringing power and Ethernet connectivity to laptops and other portable devices on any desktop in the home or office
- Integrated Cat5e patch cable and power cable eliminate the need for costly professional termination
- Requires no drilling or hole cutting, allowing easy setup and preserving the structural integrity of your desk
- Click for More Features
If constantly crawling around under your workstation to connect your laptop power and data seems about as convenient as drilling holes in your desk, this simple desk outlet may be the perfect solution for you. This unit brings one CAT 5e data port and one 125V / 8A power outlet right to your desktop without drilling or cutting, and has the added convenience of an on/off switch, a feature not found on most other desk outlets.
|DMC-PCS29||Tool-Free Power and Data Desktop Outlet||1.4 lbs (0.63 kg)|
- Lighted LED power switch is easy to see in the dark, and allows you to turn devices on or off without going to the power strip or unplugging the device
- Sleek egg shape and matte black finish look great on any desktop, and complements any décor
- Easily moved from location to location if desired, unlike permanently inset desk outlets
|Power||125V / 8A|
|Dimensions||Overall Height: 4.68"(11.88 cm)
Egg Height: 3.18" (8.07 cm)
Base: 3.12" D (7.92 cm)
|Power Cord Length||9.5 ft (2.89 m)|
|CAT 5e Length||5.5 ft (1.67 m)|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030