What's special about this command center?
- Designed with your expanding communication needs in mind mean more options for meeting digital and analog signal requirements
- Your home command center enclosure can also be preconfigured and equipped with the DCE-70-0020 phone and coax module
- Larger size 12" x 15" enclosure is outfitted with a hinged door for smooth functioning and unobstructed access
- Equipped with a keyed lock system for added security
- Click for More Features
The HCC or Home Command Center is an excellent way to organize your new construction project. Run all of your CAT5e wires and coax cables back to one central location; organizes all home runs to one spot for easier, quicker upgrades or system changes in the future. Read more.
For additional sizes and accessories, please call us at (866) 222-0030
|DCE-70-0010||DataComm™ Electronics 12x15 Hinged Cover Universal HCC with 70-0020 Module||15.75" W 6" H x 18.75" L||12.50 lbs|
|DCE-70-0015-HC||DataComm™ Electronics 12x15 Universal HCC Enclosure with Hinged Cover - Empty||15.75" W 6" H x 18.75" L||12.45 lbs|
|DCE-70-0015-SC||DataComm™ Electronics 12x15 Universal HCC Enclosure with Screw Cover - Empty||15.75" W 6" H x 18.75" L||11.8 lbs|
|DCE-70-0020||DataComm™ Electronics 1 x 8 Coax 2x 10 Phone Module||12.5" W x 3.75" H x 6.625" L||1.82 lbs|
|DCE-70-0099||DataComm™ Electronics Bracket for HCC Enclosures||2.125" W x 1.5" H x 3.75" L||0.1 lb|
|DCE-70-0058||DataComm™ Extra Enclosure Keys - 10 pack||-||0.3 lb|
DataComm™ Electronics focuses solely on creating products that deliver more flexibility, easier installations and fewer callbacks for structured wiring professionals. These Home Command Centers support media as well as security applications, and are ETL listed, UL and CSA approved. These housings provide you with all the capabilities you need for economical, affordable, and most importantly, reliable structured wiring systems. Simple wire management, flexible mounting options, and integrated support for media and security modules makes this a must have for your new construction project.
- Security systems can be linked to the phone module via the included RJ31x ports
- Universal mounting holes allow you to utilize DataComm™ or other major manufacturers when implementing security boards and modules
- Support brackets are available for added stability and peace of mind
- Mounting holes on the enclosure allow you to surface or flush mount, based on your application
- Equipped with knockouts to work as cable pass-throughs and one for a UL approved receptacle box
- Included grommet strip protects cables against abrasion or damage on the bare metal
- 10 year warranty on passive components, 2 year warranty on active components
|Dimensions||15" H x 12" W x 3.56" D||15" H x 12" W x 3.56" D|
|Security||Lock & Key||4 screws|
|Internal Mounting||Holes for modules from DataComm™ and other mfg||Holes for modules from DataComm™ and other mfg|
|Ratings||ETL Listed, UL Rating 1863, ANSI/UL 60950-1||ETL Listed, UL Rating 1863, ANSI/UL 60950-1|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)|
|Power Requirements||Mount close to 110VAC source||Mount close to 110VAC source|
Phone Module (DCE-70-0020)
|Ports||1 x 8 Coaxial
4 x 10 Phone
|Capabilities||Up to 4 lines to 10 rooms|
|Output||1 GHz Splitter
1 Video to 8 outputs
|Ratings||ETL Listed, UL Rating 1863, ANSI/UL 60950-1|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)|
Selecting a Location to install your HCC:
The HCC should be placed in a central location so that there are equal lengths of wire to be run to locations throughout the house. Surrounding temperatures cannot exceed 122° F (50° C) or go below 32° F (0° C) and high humidity should be avoided to prevent condensation in the panel which can lead to corrosion. The panel should be in close proximity to a 110VAC for power requirements of amplifier or security panels. There is an outlet knockout in the bottom of the panel for the installation of an UL / ETL approved outlet.
Caution: Consult local building and electrical codes before installing any equipment.
- Place the bracket on the outside of the enclosure with the front of the bracket facing the front of the enclosure. Align the screw hole in the bracket with one of the slots in the side of the enclosure, adjusted the bracket for the depth of the drywall. From inside the enclosure, push the bracket bolt through the enclosure slot and tighten the bracket to the enclosure.
- Surface mounting holes - use these holes when mounting the enclosure in a surface mounting environment.
- Flush mounting slots - use these slots when mounting the enclosure in a flush mounting environment.
- Opening for metal or plastic U.L. approval receptacle box.
- Mounting slots for the hinge cover - the 70-0010 Home Command Center comes with a hinged cover.
- Our enclosure has mounting holes for the security industry’s best selling security boards.
- Our enclosure has mounting holes for phone and video modules made by DataComm Electronics and major manufacturers.
Data Comm Electronics warrants the passive components for a period of (10) years and active components for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase. The unexpired portion of this warranty is transferred to the subsequent homeowner. Warranties do not cover reimbursement for labor, transportation, removal, installation or other expenses which may be incurred with repair or replacement.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030