Datacomm™ Home Command Center Universal Router Bracket and Battery Shelf
The Home Command Center from Datacomm™ provides you with a central location for your home's networking, cable/satellite, and telephone needs. Using a Datacomm™ universal plug-in module in your HCC, such as the Universal Router Bracket, allows you to take a standard household or business router/modem and install it inside with the rest of your structured media equipment. This is ideal for installers and individuals who are more comfortable with using equipment they already have trust and knowledge with, instead of using specially made equipment that might not have the options or features they require for their home network.
Universal Router Bracket - DCE-70-0048:
- Universal design secures and holds routers, modems, sling boxes, and other small media devices inside any structured media enclosure, so you don't have to buy expensive specialty devices and can use your preexisting equipment
- Black plastic tips on the retaining arms keeps the modem or router in place without scratching the housing or damaging the device
- ETL Listed
- Conforms to UL Standard 1863 and UL/ANSI 60950-1
- CSA Certified C22.2
Battery Shelf - DCE-70-0047:
- Designed to fit in any Home Command Center for securing heavy back-up batteries used in home security systems
- All metal construction provides long lasting quality and protection
|Product||Battery Shelf||Universal Mounting Bracket|
|Material||Black powder-coated steel||White powder-coated steel with plastic tips|
|Dimensions||9-7/16" W x 3-1/2" H x 3-1/2" D||9.48" W x 6.48" H x 2.50" D|
|Weight||0.9 lb||1.1 lb|
|Listings, Certifications||ETL Listed, UL 1863, UL 60950-1, CSA Certified C22.2||n/a|
Please Allow 3-5 Business Days for Shipping
|DCE-70-0047||Datacomm Home Command Center Battery Shelf||Black||0.9 lb|
|DCE-70-0048||Datacomm Home Command Center Universal Mounting Bracket||White||1.1 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Universal Mounting Bracket (70-0048) Installation Sheet (PDF)
- Universal Mounting Bracket (70-0048) Dimensional Drawing (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- How Do Baluns Work?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!