What's special about this heat shrink?
- Constructed of a cross-linked ionic polymer material for superior strength
- Absolutely clear tubing provides ultimate clarity for visual inspection at any time
- Lightweight material is easy to work with and can be cut using simple shears or scissors
- Lined with a hot-melt adhesive to provide a completely waterproof seal
- Click for More Features
This Crystal Clear™ heat shrink tubing allows you to seal and protect connections and splices while still maintaining visual clarity. Clear, lightweight tubing is exceptionally strong and can be used for many applications where semi-rigid tubing is needed.
|PART #||TUBING DIAMETER||LENGTH||MAX. EXPANDED ID||MIN. RECOVERED ID||QUANTITY||PRICE|
- Shrinks to a semi-rigid material to protect cables or connections from bending past the bend radius or breaking
- Wire AWG is printed on the side for easy size ID
- Exceeds 2.5-to-1 shrink ratio, to contain connectors up to 2 and a half times larger than your cable
Can be used for:
- Creating cable boots or strain reliefs
- Covering and protecting bare splices or cable connections
- Waterproofing connections
- Shrinking over labels
|Material||Cross-linked ionic polymer|
|Shrink Ratio||Exceeds 2.5 to 1|
|Shrink/Recovery Temperature||194° F (90° C)|
|Continuous Operating Temp||-67° F to 257° F (-55° C to 125° C)|
|Flammability||Passed (FMVSS 302 test)|
|Tensile Strength||4,000 PSI|
|Longitudinal Change||+1/-10% Max|
|Dielectric Strength||750 V/Mil (30KV/MM)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030