Wall-Mountable Slack Storage Housing (WCH-SSH)
Corning Cable System Wall-Mountable Slack Storage Housing (WCH-SSH) is the perfect complement to the Wall-Mountable Connector Housing (WCH). This wall-mount unit is great for storing extra lengths of cable during installation, and keeping it organized and ready-to-go for future cable rearrangement projects. The slack storage unit allows fiber drop-off to be terminated into a wall-mountable connector housing mounted onto its front, and can also be used to splice pigtailed cables when additional splice-capacity is needed.
- Compact size, low profile
- Accommodates a wall-mountable connector housing (WCH)
- Accommodates a variety of Corning Cable System splice Trays
- Multiple cable entry holes (top and sides)
- Includes provisions for strain-relieving optical fiber cables
- Unit can be rotated on the wall when mounting so the door swings to wither the left or right
NOTE: Only Compatible with Corning adapters, enclosures
|CN-WCH-SSH-2||Wall-Mountable Slack Storage Housing, accepts up to four 0.2-in-thick (Type 2R) or two 0.4-in (type 4R) splice trays. Accommodates a WCH-02P on its front door.||9.25" H x 13.06" W x 1.95" D||5 lbs|
|CN-WCH-SSH-4-12||Wall-Mountable Slack Storage Housing, accepts up to eight 0.2-in-thick (Type 2R, 2S or 2M) or four 0.4-in (type 4S, 4R or 4A) splice trays. Accommodates a WCH-04P, WCH-06P or WCH-12P on its front door.||13.5" H x 22.5" W x 1.95" D||5 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!