What's special about this panel housing from Corning?
Single Panel Housings are cost-effective enclosures designed to store, protect and terminate optical fiber cables and connectors. These housings accept CCH connector Panels standard and are excellent for interconnect and cross connect functions. Perfect for use in locations such as building entrance terminals, wiring closets, open office and other controlled environments where space availability is limited.
|IT-SPH-01P||Single Panel Wall-Mount Housing||6.3"H x 5.5"W x 2"L||1.1 lbs|
- Includes a 6-slot, 0.4in splice holder accommodating up to 12 heat-shrink splices
- Can be used for splice management, cross-connect or both for up to 12 fibers
- 1.5-in projection from the wall minimizes space requirements-Corning Cable Systems smallest offering (2.0-in including plungers)
- Excellent for interconnect and cross-connect functions
- Provided top and bottom cable entry grommets allow for mid-span access and environmental sealing
- Cost effective for customer premises or remote locations
- Durable black metal housing
- Indoor wall-mount installation
- Telecommunications rooms, closets and enclosures, small spaces
- DOT Traffic Control cabinets and industrial PLC cabinet
- 12-fiber interconnect and splicing
- View WCH Specifications (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Durable construction
- Highly Compatible
- Improves Performance
- Strong Connection Points
- No Performance Gain
- Computer Equipment
- High-End Equipment
Comments about Wall-Mountable Connector Housing:
loph its great! use it! buy it! love it!
- Primary use: