CORNING MIC Riser Cable
Corning Cable Systems OFNP MIC® Cables are perfect for routing cable inside buildings, building backbone, horizontal installations in riser shafts, telecommunications rooms and work stations for all high speed data applications. These cables utilize 900 µm TBII buffered fibers surrounded by dielectric strength members with a flexible, flame retardant outer jacket. Corning Cable Systems OFNR MIC® cables meet NEC (National Electrical Code) Article 770 application requirements and are OFNR, UL 1666, ICEA S-83-596 listed.
- Gigabit Ethernet Distance Guarantee: 300/550m
- 900µm TBII Buffered Fibers enable easy, consistent stripping
- Small diameter and bend radius allow easy installation in space constrained areas
- Fiber Counts from 2 to 24 strands
- 62.5/125µm as standard offering (50/125µm, and single mode available upon request). Higher fiber counts also available.
- All dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- Listed OFNR and FT-4
- Meets NEC Article 770 OFNR, CSA FT-4, ICEA S-83-596
- Flame Resistance UL-1666(for riser and general building applications)
- Available with MSHA (Mine Safety & Health Administration Approval)
- Availability with Approval for TEMPEST applications
- The Corning MIC Riser is used for indoor application
- Performance option code: 30: 62.5/125m
- Maximum Attenuation: 3.5db. /1.0km
- Typical Attenuation: 3.0db. /1.0km
- Minimum LED Bandwidth: 200 Mhz/500km
- Serial Gigabit Ethernet Distance: 300/550m
- View Specifications - PDF
Please Note: NON-Returnable unless defective
|IT-006K81-31130-24||Corning 6F multimode 62.5 Riser||1 FT|
|IT-012K81-31130-24||Corning 12F multimode 62.5 Riser||1 FT|
|IT-006K81-31130-24-1000FT||Corning 6F multimode 62.5 Riser||1000 FT|
|IT-012K81-31130-24-1000FT||Corning 12F multimode 62.5 Riser||1000 FT|
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!