Corning's Unicam® MTP® Connectors
UniCam MTP (Mechanical Transfer Pull) Termination Connectors provide numerous advantages over typical fiber optic connections. Installation time and cost are reduced by eliminating the in-field epoxy and polish process that exposes fiber end-faces and makes them susceptible to contaminates. This innovative product development gives you a more dependable and reliable network connection, perfect for data centers, main cross connects and telecommunication rooms.
- Color-coded connections for simple visual identification
- Available with precision guide pins to ensure that proper alignment and insertion are achieved
- No-epoxy/no-polish technology eliminates the need to purchase additional expensive tools, reducing installation costs
- MTP connectors mimic the familiar SC connector for easy push-pull operation
- Meets the IEE-802.3 standard for Ethernet-based LANs, providing reliable performance
- Corning Cable Systems guarantees the connectors will meet the published specifications at the time of installation, or they will replace them
|Insertion Loss||0.5 dB average|
|1.0 dB maximum|
|Reflectance*||≤ -20 dB for multimode, ≤ -55 dB for single-mode|
|Temperature Cycling||≤ 0.3 dB change, -40°F to 167°F (-40ºC to +75ºC); 21 cycles|
|*Reflectance values for single-mode are for 64.4°F to 82.4°F (18º to 28ºC).|
|PART #||GLASS TYPE||HOUSING COLOR||BOOT COLOR||PINS||WEIGHT||QTY||PRICE|
|Unicam 12-Fiber Connector — Multimode|
|CN-93-001-69||62.5 µm||Beige||Black||No Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|CN-93-051-69||50 µm||Black||Black||No Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|CN-93-051-69-X||50 µm||Black||Aqua||No Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|CN-93-001-70||62.5 µm||Beige||Black||With Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|CN-93-051-70||50 µm||Black||Black||With Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|CN-93-051-70-X||50 µm||Black||Aqua||With Pins||0.056 lb||1|
|Unicam 12-Fiber Connector — Single-Mode|
|CN-93-201-69||–||Green||Green||No Pins||0.056 lb||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Fiber Optic Testing
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!