What's special about this rackmount splice tray housing?
- Provides secure, safe and reliable housing for multiple fiber splice trays, while allowing individual accessibility for fast repairs or routine maintenance
- Available in 3U and 5U sizes, and comes equipped with standard EIA/TIA compliant mounting brackets for easy installation in 19" wide racks, enclosures or cabinets
- Multiple grommet ports provide safe cable entry, while protecting delicate fibers from abrasion and friction during installation
- Click for More Features
Corning Cable Systems Closet Splice Housings (CSH) provide professional installers with a rack mountable solution for storing, protecting and managing multiple fiber splice trays. These modular fiber housings are ideal for indoor environments and in transition splicing between outdoor-rated and riser/plenum-rated fiber optic cables at building entrances.
NOTE: Only Compatible with Corning adapters, enclosures
|PART #||SPLICE TRAY CAPACITY||SPLICE TRAY SUPPORTED||COLOR||PRICE|
|CN-CSH-03U-B||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-G||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-B||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-G||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-B||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-G||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-B||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-G||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
- Compatible with closet connector housings (CCH) for multiple pigtail splicing and installation
- Universal cable clamp bracket safely secures main fiber line, while providing excellent strain-relief during installation and cable management
- Open side design provides a convenient exiting point for spliced fibers
- Provisions provided to assist in cable management, and to help maintain proper bend radius of individual or bundled fibers
- Versatile design supports projection or flush mounting to accommodate a large range of rack mount systems
- Shelf slides out to provide convenient accessibility of splice trays and fiber routing guides
|Dimensions||5.25" H x 17" W x 12" D (13.3 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)||8.75" H x 17" W x 12" D (22.2 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7 kg)||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|Splice Tray Capacity||12 / (-F) 7||22 / (-F) 14|
|Splice Tray Supported||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- What Sets Corning UniCam® Pretium™ Connectors and Tool Kits Apart from the Rest?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030