Corning Rack Mount Closet Splice Housings CSH
Corning Cable Systems Closet Splice Housings (CSH) provide professional installers with a rack mountable solution for storing, protecting and managing multiple fiber splice trays. These modular fiber housings are ideal for indoor environments and in transition splicing between outdoor-rated and riser/plenum-rated fiber optic cables at building entrances.
- Compatible with closet connector housings (CCH) for multiple pigtail splicing and installation
- Universal cable clamp bracket safely secures main fiber line, while providing excellent strain-relief during installation and cable management
- Open side design provides a convenient exiting point for spliced fibers
- Provisions provided to assist in cable management, and to help maintain proper bend radius of individual or bundled fibers
- Versatile design supports projection or flush mounting to accommodate a large range of rack mount systems
- Shelf slides out to provide convenient accessibility of splice trays and fiber routing guides
|Dimensions||5.25" H x 17" W x 12" D (13.3 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)||8.75" H x 17" W x 12" D (22.2 x 43.2 x 30.5 cm)|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.7 kg)||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
|Splice Tray Capacity||12 / (-F) 7||22 / (-F) 14|
|Splice Tray Supported||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M / (-F) 0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4A|
NOTE: Only Compatible with Corning adapters, enclosures
|PART #||SPLICE TRAY CAPACITY||SPLICE TRAY SUPPORTED||COLOR||PRICE|
|CN-CSH-03U-B||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-G||12||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-B||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-03U-F-G||7||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-B||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-G||22||0.2" Type 2R, 2S or 2M||Gray|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-B||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Black|
|CN-CSH-05U-F-G||14||0.4" Type 4R, 4S or 4M||Gray|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- What Sets Corning UniCam® Pretium™ Connectors and Tool Kits Apart from the Rest?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!