What is special about Ribbon Riser Cable?
- OFNR/FT-4 listed
- Available in 50 μm and 62.5 μm varieties
- Singles-mode and hybrid versions available
- 12-fiber ribbons are easily identifiable, with ribbon ID members and distinct fiber colors
- Click for More Features
With fiber counts ranging from 12 to 216, Corning Cables Systems Ribbon Riser Cables are made up of easy to identify 12-fiber ribbons, which are all held together within a central tube. These optical fiber cables have dielectric strength members for excellent tensile strength, and feature flame-retardant outer jackets, which have been manufactured in accordance with UL 1666 flame test requirements.
There is a 2,624 FT minimum for the 24, 48, 72, 144 and 216 fibers ribbon cables. The minimum quantity for the 36 fibers ribbon cable is 5,248 FT. These products ship within 3-4 weeks
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MINIMUM QUANTITY||PRICE/FT||TOTAL PRICE|
|CN-024SC7-14180-20||24 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||2,624 FT||$6.03|
|CN-036SC7-14180-20||36 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||5,248 FT||$7.74|
|CN-048SC7-14180-20||48 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||2,624 FT||$9.86|
|CN-072SC7-14180-20||72 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||2,624 FT||$13.94|
|CN-144SC7-14180-20||144 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||2,624 FT||$25.39|
|CN-216SC7-14180-20||216 Fiber Ribbon Cable Riser, 50UM 10GBE||2,624 FT||$37.26|
- Individual fibers are easily accessible
- Excellent mass splicing yields, thanks to precise fiber and ribbon geometries
- Also available preconnectorized, to reduce labor costs and simplify field installation
- Can be used with standard ribbon cable hardware and procedures
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet capabilities
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030