What's special about this gel-free fiber optic cable?
- FREEDM LST cables reduce installation time and cost by eliminating transition splices or metallic conduit
- Easy cable preparation because cables contain no messy gels
- Color coded fibers and buffer tubes for easy identification
- Standard 3 mm buffer tube reduces number of tools for installation
- Reliable and durable UV resistant jacket for outdoor applications
- Click for More Features
Corning Cable Systems FREEDM® LST™ Gel-Free Cable is perfect for inter- and intra-building backbones for aerial, duct and riser applications. FREEDM LST Cables are installer friendly. Cable preparation is a snap because these cables contain no messy gels, and the buffer tubes and fibers in each tube are color-coded for quick, easy identification. Designed to the new ICEA-696 standard, which ensures reliable outside and inside plant cable performance. Perfect for use in short distance campus backbone applications. These cables are National Electrical Code® (NEC®) OFNR, CSA OFN FT-4 listed for riser applications, so no transition splice is required when entering the building. They are UV-resistant and fully water blocked for indoor/outdoor applications.
* Custom cut and tested. Non returnable for all lengths 100 and 1000 FT. Stocked at all times
|Cable Riser rated 62.5 µm|
|IT-006KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|IT-006KSF-T4130D20||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm& standard||1 FT|
|IT-012KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|IT-012KSF-T4130D20||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1 FT|
|IT-024KSF-T4130D20-1000FT||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1000 FT|
|IT-024KSF-T4130D20||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated 62.5 μm standard||1 FT|
|Cable Riser Rated SMFe|
|IT-006ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
|IT-006ESF-T4101D20||6-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1 FT|
|IT-012ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
|IT-012ESF-T4101D20||12-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1 FT|
|IT-024ESF-T4101D20-1000FT||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1000 FT|
|IT-024ESF-T4101D20||24-Fiber FREEDM LST Gel-Free Cable Riser Rated SMFe||1 FT|
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- FREEDM® LST™ Cables eliminates the need for building entrance transition splices or rigid metallic conduit, reducing installation time and cost
- Gel-free design is fully water blocked for long term outdoor reliability. The cables are used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Cable access is easy and the use of buffer tube fan-out kits is simple.
- Standard 3 mm buffer tube reduces number of access tools that are needed for installation
- Color-coded fibers and buffer tubes for easy identification
- No preferential bend axis allows for easy installation
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding
- UV resistant jacket is durable and reliable for outdoor applications
- Flame–retardant jacket
- OFNR and FT-4 and NEC 770 listed for riser applications
- RoHS compliant
- Each cable complies with the tensile strength specified in the ICEA-696. Tensile Strength is 300 lbs
- Markings on cable in 1-foot graduations
- Jacket color is Black
- Meets ICEA S-104-696 test criteria
- One-year warranty
- Fiber Optic Powerpoint (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030