Flexible Copper Braid Jumper Straps
Flexible Copper Braided Jumper Straps are commonly used throughout the industry to make connections between adjacent sections of electrical equipment. Braided design provides mechanical flexibility, which helps minimize the transmission of vibration between sections, and can be used to accommodate slight misalignments.
- Dual mounting holes compensate for slightly longer or shorter distances between devices, for use on numerous applications
- Features standard mounting holes that are 9/16” NEMA spaced mounting holes
- 12” long to provide sufficient length for bridging electrical devices, with no excess to clutter or disorganize your installation
- Perfect for grounding components in seismic environments with the risk of vibration
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
|Amp Rating||Indoor: 300
|Approximate Circular Mils||154,500|
|Thickness||1/4" [0.635 cm]|
|Pad Hole Size||1-1/2" x 9/16" [3.81 cm x 1.42 cm]|
|MOR-91620||Flexible Braid Jumper Strap, 12 inch||0.72 lb|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!