What's special about these grounding straps?
- Highly conductive flat metal braided straps give installers greater flexibility when grounding equipment is located in areas that are unsettled, or that don’t quite line up
- Pure electrolytic copper and tin plated ferrules provide a safe and appropriate contact surface when attaching to equipment or bus bars
- Flexible copper shunt saves time and money spent on replacing insulators, bushings or other devices that could be damaged from movement in traditional, fixed jumper situations
- Click for More Features
Flexible Copper Braided Jumper Straps are commonly used throughout the industry to make connections between adjacent sections of electrical equipment. Braided design provides mechanical flexibility, which helps minimize the transmission of vibration between sections, and can be used to accommodate slight misalignments.
|MOR-91620||Flexible Braid Jumper Strap, 12 inch||0.72 lb|
- Dual mounting holes compensate for slightly longer or shorter distances between devices, for use on numerous applications
- Features standard mounting holes that are 9/16” NEMA spaced mounting holes
- 12” long to provide sufficient length for bridging electrical devices, with no excess to clutter or disorganize your installation
- Perfect for grounding components in seismic environments with the risk of vibration
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
|Amp Rating||Indoor: 300
|Approximate Circular Mils||154,500|
|Thickness||1/4" [0.635 cm]|
|Pad Hole Size||1-1/2" x 9/16" [3.81 cm x 1.42 cm]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- NEMA Ratings: What They Mean, and Why They Matter
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts