What's special about the Limitron® fast-acting-fuses?
- Economical supplemental fuses which provide protection of 600V or less to non-inductive circuits
- Fast acting fuses are able to interrupt the flow of current quickly for immediate protection of electrical devices
- Made of high quality melamine and nickel plated brass end caps for excellent product results
- Click for More Features
Cooper Bussmann is the name you trust when you need fuses to protect your electronics and circuits. These fast acting, supplemental fuses which means they are your second line of defense and react quickly to over loads so you know your devices are safe.
|CB-KTK-2||2A||1.5"L x 0.41"D||0.025 lb.|
|CB-KTK-15||15A||1.5"L x 0.41"D||0.025 lb.|
- You may also select the upgraded LP-CC product to minimize potential arc-flash hazards
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- UL Listed–Fuses, Supplemental, Guide JDYX, File E19180 - PDF
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-01 Special Type, File 53787C000 - PDF
- Control Circuits
- Lighting Circuit Protection
- Meter Circuits
|Item||Dimensions||Maximum AC Voltage||Amperage Rating||AC Interrupting Ratings||Fast Acting|
|CB-KTK-1||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||1A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-2||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||2A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-3||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||3A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-5||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||5A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-10||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||10A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-15||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||15A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-20||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||20A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KTK-30||1.5"L x 0.41"D||600||30A||100000 at 600V||Yes|
COMPARISON CHART -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030