Cooper Bussmann KLU Limitron® Series Fuses
Fuses are relatively inexpensive and fairly simple devices. It is their behavior or function that is more complex than most people know. The fuse is considered the weak link in an electrical circuit because it is this vital component which will protect many meters of electric cable and/or costly equipment against faults. The element is the most important component of the fuse and the Limtiron® fuse’s element is made of copper, a high conductivity material. This fuse is a bolt mount, 5 second time-delay minimum at 500 percent rated current, 600 Vac or less voltage rating.
- A great, economical solution for high fault circuits
- Copper element provides a minimum 5 second time-delay at 500% ampere rating
- 200,000 AIR complies with NEC Sections 110-9 and 230-65 in today’s large capacity systems
- Unique dimensions prevent accidental replacement by other fuse classes
- Glass melamine body and plated terminals provide superior reliability in harsh environments
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Large distribution switchboards
- Power Panel boards
- Large machinery disconnects
- KLU Datasheet (PDF)
- UL Listed Std. 248-10, Class L, Guide JDDZ, File E4273 (PDF)
- CSA Certified C22.2 No. 248.10, Class 1422-02, File 53787 (PDF)
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||Maximum AC Voltage||Amperage Rating||AC Interrupting Ratings||Time Delay|
|CB-KLU-800||8.63in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||800||200000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KLU-1200||10.75in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||1200||200000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KLU-3000||10.75in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||3000||200000 at 600V||Yes|
|PART #||Amperage Rating||Maximum AC Voltage||PRICE|
COMPARISON CHART -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!