What's special about these fuses?
- 200,000A interrupting rating provides high ratings at all circuit locations, which means high protection throughout the electrical chain
- Current-limitating feature gives your electrical components short-circuit protection
- This fuse provides selective coordination, which means only the circuit nearest the open fuse is affected; the rest of your system remains functioning
- Click for More Features
Fuses are relatively inexpensive and fairly simple devices. It is their behavior or function that is more complex than most people know. The fuse is considered the weak link in an electrical circuit because it is this vital component which will protect many meters of electric cable and/or costly equipment against faults. The element is the most important component of the fuse and the Limtiron® fuse’s element is made of copper, a high conductivity material. This fuse is a bolt mount, 5 second time-delay minimum at 500 percent rated current, 600 Vac or less voltage rating.
|PART #||Amperage Rating||Maximum AC Voltage||PRICE|
- A great, economical solution for high fault circuits
- Copper element provides a minimum 5 second time-delay at 500% ampere rating
- 200,000 AIR complies with NEC Sections 110-9 and 230-65 in today’s large capacity systems
- Unique dimensions prevent accidental replacement by other fuse classes
- Glass melamine body and plated terminals provide superior reliability in harsh environments
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Large distribution switchboards
- Power Panel boards
- Large machinery disconnects
- KLU Datasheet (PDF)
- UL Listed Std. 248-10, Class L, Guide JDDZ, File E4273 (PDF)
- CSA Certified C22.2 No. 248.10, Class 1422-02, File 53787 (PDF)
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||Maximum AC Voltage||Amperage Rating||AC Interrupting Ratings||Time Delay|
|CB-KLU-800||8.63in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||800||200000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KLU-1200||10.75in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||1200||200000 at 600V||Yes|
|CB-KLU-3000||10.75in.(L) x 2.5in.(W)||600||3000||200000 at 600V||Yes|
COMPARISON CHART -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030