What's special about these fuses?
- Compact size allows for installation in panel boards and control centers . Excellent choice for system upgrading when current circuit breakers are not able to safely interrupt larger available short-circuit currents
- T-Tron® fuses offer a broad range of coverage, independent of breaker manufacturer
- Class T fuses provide current limitation for non-inductive circuits to maximum ground fault and short-circuit conditions
- Click for More Features
The most important component of the fuse is the element. This is generally made of a high conductivity material such as pure copper, silver-plated copper or even silver. The T-Tron® is a very fast acting fuse which is equipped with a silver element for high current limiting ability.
|CB-JJN-60||60A||0.88"Lx 0.56"D||0.1 lb.|
|CB-JJN-125||125A||2.44"Lx 0.88"D||0.15 lb.|
|CB-JJN-150||150A||2.44"L x 0.88"D||0.15 lb.|
|CB-JJN-200||200A||2.44"L x 0.88"D||0.3 lb.|
|CB-JJN-300||300A||2.75"L x 1"D||0.3 lb.|
|CB-JJN-400||400A||2.75"L x 1"D||0.25 lb.|
|CB-JJN-600||600A||3.06"L x 1.25"D||0.3 lb.|
|CB-JJN-800||800A||3.38"L x 1.75"D||0.85 lb.|
|CB-JJN-1200||1200A||4"L x 2"D||1.45 lbs.|
- 200,000A interrupting rating provides high ratings at all circuit locations so, no matter where this fuse is placed, the equipment is protected from electrical surge
- Space-saving fuses offers a high degree of current limitation on short-circuits for unbeatable component protection
- High speed of response for semiconductor protection
- UL, CSA, CE rated
- UL Listed–Cartidge Fuses, Nonrenewable, Guide JDDZ, File E4273 (PDF)
- CSA Certified, Class 1422-02 HRC Type, File 53787C00 (PDF)
- GE Series Rating Chart (PDF)
- Siemens Rating Chart (PDF)
- Large apartment complexes
- Multi-family meter stacks
- VFD line protection
- Electric heat circuits
- Load centers
- Disconnect switches
- JJN Datasheet (PDF)
|PART #||Maximum AC Voltage||Amperage Rating||AC Interrupting Ratings||Fuse Class||Fast Acting||Size|
|CB-JJN-60||300||60A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||0.88"L x 0.56"D|
|CB-JJN-125||300||125A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||2.44"Lx 0.88"D|
|CB-JJN-150||300||150A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||2.44"L x 0.88"D|
|CB-JJN-200||300||200A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||2.44"L x 0.88"D|
|CB-JJN-300||300||300A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||2.75"L x 1"D|
|CB-JJN-400||300||400A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||2.75"L x 1"D|
|CB-JJN-600||300||600A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||3.06"L x 1.25"D|
|CB-JJN-800||300||800A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||3.38"L x 1.75"D|
|CB-JJN-1200||300||1200A||200000 at 300V||Class T||Yes||4"L x 2"D|
COMPARISON CHART -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Hi the data sheet doesnt contain any curves for the 300A fuse. Can you please advise?
- Thank you for your question. The time curves chart is on the 2nd page of the data sheet.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030