Cooper B-Line Blank Rack Mountable Panels
Cooper B-Line Blank Panels are made with the same high quality standards as their enclosures and racks, making these panels a cut above the rest. Available in solid, louvered and perforated styles, these panels add a finished look to unused rack space, and can even be used to increase air flow inside hot enclosures, or provide an exit-point for air at a location of your choice.
- Solid panels provide a more finished look, and help to keep circulated air from escaping through unused space
- Louvered panels fill in empty space, and allow you to control the direction in which air flows out of the cabinet, whether it be up or down
- Perforated panels add style to empty spaces and can used as an intake to provide more airflow to the enclosure, or as an exhaust to let damaging hot air to escape and dissipate outside the cabinet
- Includes mounting hardware for fast and simple installation
- Made In the USA
|Finish||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat||Black Powder Coat|
|Style||Solid, Louvered, Perforated||Solid, Louvered, Perforated||Solid, Louvered, Perforated||Solid, Louvered, Perforated|
|PART #||U / RMS||RACKING HEIGHT x WIDTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|LOUVERED BLANK PANELS|
|QZC-E2FPL1U19||1U||1-3/4" x 19"||0.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|QZC-E2FPL2U19||2U||3-1/2" x 19"||1.0 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|PERFORATED BLANK PANELS|
|QZC-E2FPP1U19||1U||1-3/4" x 19"||0.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|QZC-E2FPP2U19||2U||3-1/2" x 19"||1.0 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|QZC-E2FPP3U19||3U||5-1/4" x 19"||1.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|QZC-E2FPP4U19||4U||7" x 19"||2.0 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Assemble/Wire
- Air flow control
- Server rack appearance
Comments about Blank Solid Panel 1U- Cooper B-Line:
These blank panels are nicely made and come in an incredible number of choices. The Cooper B-Line panels are a little pricier than some others you might find, but they look good, are very well designed, and flat-out give you more options. Whether you need to promote airflow in your server racks and enclosures or just want to fill in empty space, the blank panels from Cooper B-Line have you covered!
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!