Zinc Die Cast Flexible Conduit Squeeze Connectors are used to connect flexible metal conduit or armored cable to a box or enclosure. Ball burnished, mirror smooth. Furnished with a 2-way Phillips/Slotted Head screw. Supplied by Bridgeport Fittings, Inc.
Note: Please comply with National and Local building and electrical code requirements when installing conduit and accessories for your wiring application.
- Available in industry standard sizes 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Solid zinc-die cast construction
- Includes 2 way Phillips/slotted head screw for easy fastening
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E9391
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Specification: A-A-50552
- UNSPSC: 30211822
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Box Quantity||Price per box|
|CON-88031761||1/2" Flexible Conduit Squeeze Connector||15/16"||7/16"||1-3/8 "||0.610"||50|
|CON-88031768||3/4" Flexible Conduit Squeeze Connector||1-1/8 "||1/2"||1-3/4"||0.813"||25|
|CON-88031775||1" Flexible Conduit Squeeze Connector||1-1/4 "||13/16"||2-1/16"||0.990"||10|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- What is Metal Gauge?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!