Zinc Die Cast combination coupling used to join EMT Conduit to Flexible Metal Conduit. Screw-in type for flexible conduit, Compression type for EMT conduit. Supplied by Bridgeport Fittings, Inc
Note: Please comply with National and Local building and electrical code requirements when installing conduit and accessories for your wiring application.
- Easily screws into flexible metal conduit-no screws needed
- Ideal for joining 2 sections of metal conduit
- Also allows for compression connection for EMT Conduit
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E9391
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Specification: A-A-50552
- UNSPSC: 30211822
|Part #||Description||Dimensions (inches)||Box Quantity||Price per box|
|CON-88031981||1/2" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||13/16||13/16||1-1/8||.531||50|
|CON-88031982||3/4" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||1||1||1-7/16||.718||25|
|CON-88031983||1" Flexible Conduit / EMT Combination Coupling||1-1/8||1||1-11/16||.891||10|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- What is Metal Gauge?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!