Zinc Die Cast 90° fitting with cover used for connecting flexible metal conduit to a box or enclosure. Ball burnished, mirror smooth. Furnished with a 2-way Phillips/Slotted Head screw. Supplied by Bridgeport Fittings, Inc.
Note: Please comply with National and Local building and electrical code requirements when installing conduit and accessories for your wiring application.
- Secures flexible metal conduit to enclosures or boxes
- Easily makes 90° bends during installation
- Includes Phillips head screw for quick fastening
- NEMA Standard: FB-1
- UL Standard: UL-514B
- UL File Number: E9391
- CSA File Number: LR39354
- Federal Specification: A-A-50552
- UNSPSC: 30211822
|Part #||Description||Dimensions (inches)||Box Quantity||PRICE|
|CON-88032191||1/2" Flexible Conduit 90° CONNECTOR||1-5/8||3/8||1-1/16||1/2||.562||15/16||25||
|CON-88032198||3/4" Flexible Conduit 90° CONNECTOR||1-3/4||1/2||1-1/4||5/8||.812||1-1/2||10||
|CON-88032204||1" Flexible Conduit 90° CONNECTOR||2-1/8||9/16||1-9/16||3/4||1||2||10||
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
- What is Metal Gauge?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!