Quest Manufacturing Server Cabinet Enclosures
QWM3019-07 (Ivory) shown above
Do you need affordable network wall mount enclosures? The 300 series line of enclosures feature a swing-out design which provides access to component rear panels. The rear support mounting section of the 19 inch rack mount enclosure is made with 16 AWG steel, which permits the server cabinet enclosures to be opened without sagging, even fully loaded. These affordable network wall mount enclosures are fully compatible electronic 19 rack mount cabinets. At CableOrganizer.com, all of our enclosure materials are offered at affordable prices for your convenience.
- Designed with internal mounting rails tapped for cage nuts
- Comes complete with equipment mounting screws
- Front door is reversible for left or right side opening with a key lock pre-mounted on the door
- Comes equipped with front mount rails. No additional rails can be purchased
- Meets or Exceeds EIA-310D Standards
Electronic 19 Rack Mount Cabinets
For the highest level of advanced 19 inch rack mount enclosure for your network environment, consider the outstanding features below. Our products are sure to give you the networking capabilities you need for secure protection and convenient access to your machine. Choose network enclosures from Quest to receive top-of-the-line products for your business requirements.
Swing-out wall mount enclosure with vented side panels
- Structure: Cold-Rolled Steel - 16 AWG rear support mounting section and 20 AWG structure
- Rails: Laminated Steel - 16 AWG
- Front Door: Smoked Acrylic Door, Steel Frame with Key Lock
- Paint: Electrostatic Microfinish
*Custom colors available. Minimum ordering quantities apply
NOTE: Items below CANNOT ship by STANDARD POST
|PART#||RMS||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||LOAD CAPACITY||COLOR||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QWM3019-07||7||15"||20.5"||23"||30 lbs||Black||46 lbs|
|QWM3019-09||9||18"||20.5"||23"||50 lbs||Black||51 lbs|
|QWM3019-11||11||22"||20.5"||23"||60 lbs||Black||56 lbs|
|QWM3019-14||14||26"||20.5"||23"||75 lbs||Black||59 lbs|
*OEM Requirements are welcome. We will consider custom designs for large volumes.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures (PDF)
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- View installation video of EWR Wall Mount Rack (MPG)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!