Kendall Howard VCR/DVR Security Lock Box
- Vented front and rear panels to keep equipment cool
- Flexible mounting options; may be mounted on top surfaces or wall mounted (with optional mounting brackets)
- Includes two rear cable access plugs allowing easy cable routing
- Front swing-out door offers a pre-installed cam lock and two keys
- Heavy-duty 18AWG steel frame construction
- Black electrostatic microfinish
- Made in the USA
The VCR/DVR Security Lock Box provides a secure means to house security VCR and DVR equipment. It's designed for maximum protection of video time-lapse recorders and like equipment, protecting it from unauthorized access with enough space for switches and accessories. The housing features outstanding cooling characteristics aided by an optional ultra quiet fan, sold separately. Included also are two rear cable access plugs, allowing easy cable routing.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please send us an email to email@example.com!
|KH-1917-3-001-00||VCR/DVR Security Lock Box||9"H x 20"W x 21"D||30 lbs.|
|KH-1917-3-002-00||Mounting Bracket Set||11.34"H x 0.97"W x 19.61"D||3 lbs.|
|KH-1908-3-001-01||Fan Assembly Kit
(Includes mounting hardware)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kendall Howard VCR/DVR Security Lock Box:
Yeah, looks totally secure.
If I were into breaking and entering and I noticed I was on camera, the first thing I would look for is the DVR. I sure wouldn't have any problems prying this P O S open with a hammer!
And even if I couldn't, I'd just pour water into the vents on top, shorting out the unit inside.
I might not kill the hard drive but at least it would be out of commission.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!