What's special about these slide-out drawers?
- Mounts in standard 19" racks for compatibility with most manufacturer's racks/enclosures
- A keyed top mounted lock keeps your valuables, like electronics, safe and secure
- Capable of holding up to 100 lbs with the drawer extended for heavy electronics, testers, or other IT equipment
- Click for More Features
This Great Lakes slide out drawer can be mounted on most 19" racks, is lockable to keep valuable electronics safe, and can hold up to 100 lbs for heavy items. It also can full extend 17.5" to safely remove or add items to the drawer.
|QGL-7206-DR||19" Rack Mount Drawer||16.00"||18.88"||19"|
- This slide out drawer extends 17.5" for conveniently adding and removing of items
- Black powder coat finish for durability and scratch resistance
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel to withstand repetitive openings and closings
- This drawer can serve two purposes, one as a drawer and the other for a shelf for extra storage capabilities
- UL / IEC 60950-1 listed
|PART #||WIDTH||DEPTH||MOUNTING||WEIGHT CAPACITY||MAXIMUM SHELF TAB PLACEMENT||RMU||PRICE|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030