What's special about this mounting hardware?
- Allows you to mount cabinets to drywall or metal studs safely and securely without using wood planks or other backing
- Only requires a 1/2" diameter hole to attach the anchors - no need for large, unsightly holes
- Toggle anchors provide a threaded hole, and the washers and bolts lock everything in place for added stability
- Click for More Features
Kendall Howard's wall mount hardware kit makes mounting cabinets and racks simple and easy, even without wood studs to anchor your units to the wall. This kit includes all the items you need to safely mount your server rack.
|KH-0300-1-001-00||Wall Mount Hardware Kit - Includes: 4 toggle anchors, 4 washers and 4 bolts|
- Kit includes: 4 toggle anchors, 4 washers and 4 bolts everything you need to mount the rack
- Durable metal clamps hold racks in place, even without an anchoring stud
- One person can now hang a rack without the need for someone else to hold up the enclosure for quicker installation time
- Provides a higher weight capacity when mounted to drywall, compared to standard anchors
- Meets Federal Specification requirements of FF-B-588D Type V
|Drill Bit Size||1/2"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Federal Specification||FF-B-588D Type V|
|Used With||Metal or Plywood Studs, Brick, Drywall|
|Includes||4 toggle anchors, 4 washers and 4 bolts|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030