Universal Wire Minder
The Kendall Howard rack mounted Universal Wire Minder is a great cable management accessory for any racking system. Made from .090 steel for strength and durability, its’ adaptive design allows it to be mounted in seven different positions, based on what best fits your racking needs. The Wire Minder has a large 1.5" by 3" clearance to manage all size cables.
Hole spacing is designed to accommodate EIA compliant rack systems and rail components. With its 1U (1.75") space requirement, it can be easily be mounted on the front or rear face of any rack, rail, shelf, or component. Use the Wire Minder for routing CAT5, CAT6, Fiber, Printer, USB, Telephony, Power, and virtually any other cable.
- Routes CAT5, CAT6, Fiber Optic, and other types of cables
- Uses only one rack space (1U)
- Made from steel for strength and durability
|Racking Requirements||1 RU|
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 3" W x 2" D|
|KH-0004-1-002-01||1.75" x 3" x 2"||1 lb||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare Your Rack System Installation
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!