What's special about this three-fan panel?
- Power 3 fans with a unique power cord that requires only one space on a PDU or power strip
- Capable of moving 315 cubic feet of air per minute, to prevent "hot spots" in the rack or enclosure
- EIA-compliant fan casing with 4 mounting holes per rack unit fits into any EIA compliant rack
- Ultra Quiet design installed in a 3U panel to minimize noise levels
- Click for More Features
These fan panels by Kendall Howard can circulate 315 cubic feet of hot air with new, fresh air to maintain the optimum temperature for rackmount equipment. With a unique power cord that can power three fans using just one plug, this is a great tool for any rack, enclosure or cabinet.
- Three 105 CFM fans, great for racks, enclosures or server cabinets that need hot air dissipation
- Pre-assembled and easy to install, this fan panel is operational in minutes
- For larger server rooms with multiple racks, these fan panels can be tied together to move more air more efficiently
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||1.5" D x 19" W x 5.25" H|
|Color||Black Powder Coat Finish|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, it will not work on 208V power.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts