What's special about these Pull Out Keyboard Trays?
- Provides IT technicians with the ability to access data within their network rack quickly and easily
- Available in 2-point or 4-point mounting options to suit virtually any rack or cabinet application
- Space-saving design only takes up 1U of rack space
- Click for More Features
Whether you're setting up a network in a two post rack, a wall mount cabinet or a full size enclosure, this rackmount keyboard conserves work space and allow you to conveniently access data directly from your rack, instead of setting up an external separate work station. Available in 2-Post and 4-Post models, this tray is great for racks of all sizes. Already purchased a 2-Post Keyboard Tray and need to install it in a 4-Post rack? Be sure to check out the extension kit!
|Rackmount Keyboard Tray|
For detailed reference information on Part #s and specific configuration features, see below.
|KH-1910-3-002-01||1U Rackmount 2-Post Keyboard Tray||21.5" L x 20.38" W x 6" H||16.05 lbs|
|KH-1910-3-003-01||1U Rackmount 4-Post Keyboard Tray||21.5" L x 20.38" W x 6" H||17.45 lbs|
|KH-1910-3-004-01||Rackmount Keyboard Tray Extension Kit||21.5" L x 3.75" W x 3.5" H||1.95 lbs|
- Robust steel construction
- Locking mechanism keeps the tray securely closed, even if the rack is part of a mobile solution
- Keyboard tray glides in and out with ease thanks to the heavy duty ball bearing slides
- Built-in touch pad mouse
- Compatible with Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
|1U 2-Point||1U 4-Point||iU Extension Kit|
|Depth||16.50"||Adjustable 20" - 36.61"||19.25"|
|Weight||16.50 lbs.||17.50 lbs.||2.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||21.5" L x 20.38" W x 6" H||21.5" L x 20.38" W x 6" H||21.5" L x 3.75" W x 3.5" H|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Key Travel Distance||4.0 ± 0.5mm|
|Key Travel to Peak||1.5 ± 0.5mm|
|Key Peak Force||50 ± 10gm|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 131°F|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 95% RH|
|Switch Life||10 million life cycles|
|Electronic Data||+5VDC ± 5%@300mA|
|USB Cable Length||6ft (72")|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030