20" Rack Mountable Sliding Shelf
With Kendall Howard's 20" rack mountable sliding shelf, you have the ability to hold 100 lbs of equipment, slide the drawer out for maintenance, and adjust the depth from 19" to 28". Perfect for heavy network equipment, or for use as an extra shelf to hold items while you perform maintenance tasks.
- Made of 14 AWG powder-coated steel to withstand the rigors of daily use
- Only requires 1U of rack space, so there's plenty of room left for other rack mount equipment
- Rounded corners help prevent scratches and cuts from sharp edges
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs||100 lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes|
|Mounting Depth||19" - 28"||19" - 28"|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||MOUNTING DEPTH||SHELF SURFACE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||COLOR||PRICE|
|KH-1922-3-300-01||1U, 20" rack mountable - Non-Vented||19" - 28"||20"D x 16.5"W||100 lbs||Black|
|KH-1922-3-400-01||1U, 20" rack mountable - Vented||19" - 28"||20"D x 16.5"W||100 lbs||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!