What's special about this rack assistant?
- Supports the weight of heavy devices while you attach them to the rack, so one person can safely install rack equipment alone and unaided
- Saves both time and your back, by helping to support heavy or awkward equipment
- Eliminates the need for you to ask someone else to hold up heavy accessories while you attach them to a rack or enclosure
- Click for More Features
Save time, energy and your back with the Rack Helper by Kendall Howard. Just attach the helper to the rack right below the device you want to install in the rack, set the device down on the Helper, and attach it to the rack. The Rack Helper bears all the weight while you work.
|KH-1924-1-001-02||Rack Helper||20"W x 5"D x 5"H||3 lbs|
- Supports up to 350 lbs, to accommodate heavy items like servers or UPS
- Hold up a long chassis that only attaches to the front rails by adding the Rack Helper to the back rails for support and safety
- At only 3 lbs, it's lightweight and easy for one person to attach to a rack
- Saves on overall laber costs, since additional personnel are not needed
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||20" W x 5" D x 5" H (3U)|
|Load Capacity||350 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030