Kendall Howard Managed Cable Minder
The Kendall Howard Managed Cable minder is a horizontal cable manager that perfectly organizes Cat 5 and Cat 6 patch panels. It is also easy to route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and any component that requires front mounted cables.
Constructed from 14 -gauge steel the Managed Cable Minder includes 24 semi hard molded plastic clips . Each clip rotates independently and can be locked so cables cannot slip out once mounted.
|Dimensions||19"W x 1.75"H x 5"D|
|# of Clips||24|
|Clip Material||molded plastic|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KH-1903-3-000-01||Kendall Howard Managed Cable Minder||1U||19" x 1.75" x 5"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!