What's special about this horizontal cable manager?
- 14-Gauge Steel construction
- Hard molded plastic clips rotate independently
- Each clip can be locked preventing cables from falling out
- Click for More Features
The Kendall Howard Managed Cable minder is a horizontal cable manager that perfectly organizes Cat 5 and Cat 6 patch panels. It is also easy to route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and any component that requires front mounted cables.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KH-1903-3-000-01||Kendall Howard Managed Cable Minder||1U||19" x 1.75" x 5"||DISCONTINUED|
Constructed from 14 -gauge steel the Managed Cable Minder includes 24 semi hard molded plastic clips . Each clip rotates independently and can be locked so cables cannot slip out once mounted.
|Dimensions||19"W x 1.75"H x 5"D|
|# of Clips||24|
|Clip Material||molded plastic|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030