Kendall Howard Managed Cable Minder
The Kendall Howard Managed Cable minder is a horizontal cable manager that perfectly organizes Cat 5 and Cat 6 patch panels. It is also easy to route cables from patch panels, routers, switches, and any component that requires front mounted cables.
Constructed from 14 -gauge steel the Managed Cable Minder includes 24 semi hard molded plastic clips . Each clip rotates independently and can be locked so cables cannot slip out once mounted.
|Dimensions||19"W x 1.75"H x 5"D|
|# of Clips||24|
|Clip Material||molded plastic|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KH-1903-3-000-01||Kendall Howard Managed Cable Minder||1U||19" x 1.75" x 5"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success