Kendall Howard Full 20" Rack Shelf
This solid design will support up to 300 lbs. This shelving unit is perfect to help support heavy servers and UPS backup systems. This unit is mounted on both the front and rear rails for maximum stability.
Each unit comes with 1/2" sidewall flanges to ensure whatever you place on these shelves does not slide off. This shelf is made with .074" (14-gauge) steel. This unit may only be used on rack systems with 20” deep chassis.
|Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAPACITY||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|KH-1904-1-001-01A||17” W x 0.5” H x 20” D||300 lbs||10 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!