What's special about these open wall racks?
- Open wallmount is designed to save space, and provide open ventilation
- Equipped with 1-1/2" holes on the rails to provide built-in cable management
- 11-gauge rails have a 300lb weight capacity to support and hold heavier equipment
- Various rack heights to better suit your installation
- Click for More Features
Kendall Howard Wall Open Fixed Racks are great for a variety of fields such as music, IT, telecom, datacom, audio/visual, and just about anyone looking for simple, easy access racking. With a 300 lb load capacity and a self-squaring design, these wall mount open racks are a must have for those looking for simple and fast rack mounting.
|KH-1906-1-001-01||1RU 19" W x 12" D Solid Component Shelves, 70lb load capacity|
|KH-0100-1-001-01A||10-32 Rack Screws (50 ct.)|
|KH-0100-1-002-01A||10-32 Rack Screws (100 ct.)|
|KH-0200-1-001-01A||10-32 M5 Cage Nuts (50 ct.)|
|KH-0200-1-002-01A||10-32 M5 Cage Nuts(100 ct.)|
|View More Information|
- All hardware comes included (25 10/32 rack screws and cage nuts) for a complete assembly
- Easy to assemble design makes for a fast setup
- EIA-310-D Compliant Rack meets all standards for rack mounting equipment
- Frame is constructed of 16-gauge steel for added durability and stability
|PART #||RU||Depth||Width||Height||Load Capacity||Weight||PRICE|
|KH-1915-3-300-12||12U||12"||19"||21"||300 lbs||15 lbs|
|KH-1915-3-300-16||16U||12"||19"||28"||300 lbs||18 lbs|
|KH-1915-3-300-21||21U||12"||19"||36.75"||300 lbs||24 lbs|
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030