What's special about these network cable managers?
- Mounted horizontally in your 19" rack to neatly manage cabling
- Rear cut-outs allow cabling to be fed through the back, an especially useful feature when using two units back to back (front and rear)
- Includes a cover to hide cabling when done for a professional finish
- Ideal for cleaning up high density cabling from switches, panels and other network devices
- Click for More Features
Finger Duct Routing Cable Managers are probably one of the most popular styles of horizontal cable managers on the market. Only problem is, you can't tell one from the other in most cases. These innovative managers set themselves apart without a doubt. Mount them to the front or rear of your rack, or if you're so inclined, both. They have cut-outs that ensure no compromises in such an application. Top it all off with heavy duty covers to hide the organized madness for a uniquely professional look.
|KH-1903-3-300-01||1U Finger Duct Cable Manager||19" W x 3.07" D x 1.73" H||2.5 lbs|
|KH-1903-3-300-02||2U Finger Duct Cable Manager||19" W x 3.07" D x 3.48" H||3 lbs|
- Finger Duct Cable Managers
- Narrow fingers are perfect for separating rows of cabling typically found on patch panels and switches
- Suggested for the front, but works for the rear as well
- 3" channel depth provides adequate room for organizing and routing cabling
- All steel construction stands the test of time
- 100% made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Part #||Weight||Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions|
|KH-1903-3-300-01||2.5 lbs||19" W x 3.07" D x 1.73" H||21.5x7.5x3|
|KH-1903-3-300-02||3 lbs||19" W x 3.07" D x 3.48" H||21.5x7.5x5|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts