Kendall Howard 1U Tool-less D-Ring Cable Manager
Get the convenience of a cable router, spacer, and minder combined into one, with Kendall Howard tool-less D-ring cable manager. Efficient as well as economical, this cable manager can mount in the front or the back of the rack for multiple uses.
- For heavier cables or tapped rails, this unit can be screwed into place using standard mounting holes
- Can be mounted two different ways:
- Face the D-Rings toward the front to easily manage and support patch cables
- Face the D-Rings toward the back to provide support for trunk cables
- Made from powder-coated 14 AWG steel for durability
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|D-ring size||3" W x 1.75" H||3.5" W x 3.5" H|
|Weight||2 lbs||2.7 lbs|
|Material||14 AWG steel||14 AWG steel|
|Color||Powder Coat Black||Powder Coat Black|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
|Made in the USA||YES||YES|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Cable Management for Server Racks
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- simple and sturdy
- Managing audio cables
Comments about Kendall Howard, Tool-less, 5 D-Ring, Cable Manager:
I'm not sure that my use is what this product was intended for but it worked great. I was putting together an equipment rack to use with my keyboards in our band. I needed to manage the wires and cables in the back to separate power cables from audio cables to eliminate hums, buzzes, static, etc. This product installed on the back of my rack with no problems and works perfectly!
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!