What's special about this CPU Holder?
- Securely raises your computer tower off the floor to prevent damage by dust, debris, pedestrian traffic & cleaning crews
- Height and width may be adjusted to accommodate towers of different sizes
- Integrated hook and loop straps provide additional security
- Click for More Features
The Kendall Howard Adjustable CPU Holder is the perfect solution for housing your desktop or SFF computer. Many times these devices are tucked under a desk and in hard to reach areas, or in a location that is susceptible to dust and debris. With the Adjustable CPU Holder's multiple mounting options, you can now secure your computer equipment at a more convenient access height.
|KH-1915-1-500-00||Kendall Howard Adjustable CPU Holder||Adjustable Width (4" – 9")
Adjustable Height (13.2" – 23.3")
Depth 7.21" (Supports CPU's up to 25")
- Heavy-gauge steel construction and a black powder coat finish provide a robust and dependable computer mounting solution
- Unit comes fully assembled for fast installation (mounting hardware included)
- CPU Holder can be mounted from under a shelf or work surface, or to a wall through the side of the unit
- 60 lb. weight capacity supports a wide range of tower sizes
- Proudly made in the USA with a lifetime warranty
|Width||Adjustable 4" to 9"|
|Depth||7.21" (Supports CPU's up to 25")|
|Height||Adjustable 13.2" to 23.3"|
|Shipping Dimensions||18" L x 9.25" W x 9.5" H|
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Textured Powder Coat|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor with Stylish Power Outlets
- The Oldest Cord Cover on the Block is Still the BEST!!!
- Helpful Tips for Powering Multiple Devices in a Small Area
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Found this CPU holder to be very well made. Better than others available in Australia. Easy to install and quick to adjust. Visually looks so much better with the CPU tower off the floor. Almost invisible with the black CPU casing.