What's special about Cable Routing Blanks?
- Open design allows cabling to be fed through routing spaces
- Design allows for easy management and grouping of cables
- Eliminates crimping and tangling of wires
- Click for More Features
When you need to neatly and conveniently route networks cabling between patch panels, switches and server racks, Kendall Howard's Cable Routing Blanks are the perfect solution. By simply placing a Cable Routing Blank adjacent to a component, you'll be able to effortlessly route cables to the rear of the rack system, without the hassle of tangling or crimping! Hand-formed of heavy 14-gauge steel, these blanks feature radius corners for safe handling.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KH-1902-1-001-01A||Kendall Howard Cable Routing Blanks||1U||19" x 1.75" x 5"|
|KH-1902-1-002-02A||Kendall Howard Cable Routing Blanks||2U||19" 3.5" x 5"|
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Height||1.75" (1U)||3.5" (2U)|
|Material||14-gauge steel||14-gauge steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts