Kendall Howard Cable Routing Blanks
When you need to neatly and conveniently route networks cabling between patch panels, switches and server racks, Kendall Howard's Cable Routing Blanks are the perfect solution. By simply placing a Cable Routing Blank adjacent to a component, you'll be able to effortlessly route cables to the rear of the rack system, without the hassle of tangling or crimping! Hand-formed of heavy 14-gauge steel, these blanks feature radius corners for safe handling.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Height||1.75" (1U)||3.5" (2U)|
|Material||14-gauge steel||14-gauge steel|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|KH-1902-1-001-01A||Kendall Howard Cable Routing Blanks||1U||19" x 1.75" x 5"|
|KH-1902-1-002-02A||Kendall Howard Cable Routing Blanks||2U||19" 3.5" x 5"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!