What's special about these adaptable rackmount shelves?
- Adjusts from a 22" depth all the way up to either 36" or 40" to conform to almost any rack depth
- Four mounting holes on each arm ensure the safety of equipment placed on top
- High weight capacity safely and securely holds the heaviest equipment like power supplies, surge protectors
- Rounded corners protect equipment and users from accidental bumps, scrapes or scratches
- Click for More Features
With 4-Point Adjustable Shelves by Kendall Howard it is no longer necessary to find the exact depth shelf for your cabinet or rack. Equipped with 4 mounting holes on each arm, these versatile shelves are 19" EIA compliant, available in vented or solid styles, and expand to 36" or 40" depths - they may be the only rack shelves you'll ever need.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT CAPACITY||PRICE|
|KH-1906-3-007-01||Adjustable 1U Solid Shelf||22" to 36" (56 cm to 91cm)||19" (48 cm)||1.75" (4 cm)||500 lbs|
|KH-1906-3-008-01||Adjustable 1U Vented Shelf||22" to 36" (56 cm to 91 cm)||19" (48 cm)||1.75" (4 cm)||500 lbs|
|KH-1906-3-006-02A||Adjustable 2U Solid Shelf||22" to 40" (56 cm to 102 cm)||19" (48 cm)||3.50" (8.9 cm)||350 lbs|
- Takes up only 1 to 2U of rack space, leave plenty of room for other shelves, drawers, fan trays or lacer bars
- Works with all 19" EIA compliant 4 post racks and cabinets - great for IT closets, offices, or schools
- Unique design allows the entire shelf plate, not just the mounting flanges, to adjust, giving you more room for equipment
- Black powder coated steel will stand up to many years of use
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA
|Adjustable Depth||From 22" to 36"||From 22" to 40"|
|Height||1.75" (1U)||3.5" (2U)|
|Weight||22 lbs||17 lbs||18 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs||500 lbs||350 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030