Kendall Howard 4 Point Adjustable Shelf
With 4-Point Adjustable Shelves by Kendall Howard it is no longer necessary to find the exact depth shelf for your cabinet or rack. Equipped with 4 mounting holes on each arm, these versatile shelves are 19" EIA compliant, available in vented or solid styles, and expand to 36" or 40" depths - they may be the only rack shelves you'll ever need.
- Takes up only 1 to 2U of rack space, leave plenty of room for other shelves, drawers, fan trays or lacer bars
- Works with all 19" EIA compliant 4 post racks and cabinets - great for IT closets, offices, or schools
- Unique design allows the entire shelf plate, not just the mounting flanges, to adjust, giving you more room for equipment
- Black powder coated steel will stand up to many years of use
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA
|Adjustable Depth||From 22" to 36"||From 22" to 40"|
|Height||1.75" (1U)||3.5" (2U)|
|Weight||22 lbs||17 lbs||18 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs||500 lbs||350 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT CAPACITY||PRICE|
|KH-1906-3-007-01||Adjustable 1U Solid Shelf||22" to 36" (56 cm to 91cm)||19" (48 cm)||1.75" (4 cm)||500 lbs|
|KH-1906-3-008-01||Adjustable 1U Vented Shelf||22" to 36" (56 cm to 91 cm)||19" (48 cm)||1.75" (4 cm)||500 lbs|
|KH-1906-3-006-02A||Adjustable 2U Solid Shelf||22" to 40" (56 cm to 102 cm)||19" (48 cm)||3.50" (8.9 cm)||350 lbs|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!