Kendall Howard Economy Open Frame Two Post Racks
These 2-Post ECO Racks by Kendall Howard have one rail that is tapped for rack screws, and a second rail that accepts cage nuts for a universal solution. This unique design is perfect for IT rooms, data centers or telecom rooms, especially since these racks can be ganged together to create large multi-section solutions.
- Racks can be secured to the ground, and ganged together for large IT rooms, data centers, or telecom rooms
- Manufactured of 0.90" steel on the rails and .074" steel on the base and top portion for a strong, long-lasting rack
- Black powder coat finish will protect from occasional abrasions or scratches for years to come
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Height||47.1" (120 cm)||82.1" (209 cm)|
|Width||20.3" (52 cm)||20.3" (52 cm)|
|Weight||30 lbs (14 Kg)||40 lbs (18 Kg)|
|Load capacity||800 lbs||800 lbs|
|Finish||Powder coated||Powder coated|
|Rails||One (1) tapped 10/32||One (1) tapped 10/32|
|One (1) universal cage nut style||One (1) universal cage nut style|
|KH-1911-3-100-25||25U||47.10" (120 cm)||20.30" (52 cm)||30 lbs|
|KH-1911-3-100-45||45U||82.10" (209 cm)||20.30" (52 cm)||40 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!