Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
The 10RMU WE Server Side Wall Mount from Great Lakes is the perfect solution for optimizing space in your server room. Because it allows you to mount servers sideways, this revolutionary enclosure is much lower profile than traditional wall-mount cabinets, and leaves you with room to spare! In addition to providing easy access to both the front and rear of your servers, locking mesh side doors increase air flow and prevent unauthorized access to equipment.
For easy cable management, three concentric knockouts (in 1", 2", and 3" sizes) are located on the top, bottom, and rear of the cabinet. The WE server sidewall mount allows 3 studs mounted on 16” centers and has a weight capacity of 350 pounds. UL listed in the USA and Canada. Made in the USA.
- Fully installed 16-gauge steel wall mount 10 RMU with 34” of usable space wall mount cabinet
- Remarkable new design mounts servers sideways minimizing amount of installation space required
- Mesh side doors allow for cooling of electronics using passive airflow
- Front panel is removable for easy installations
- The front panel and doors are lockable for security
- Equipped with optional exhaust fan mounting if additional ventilation is desired
- A maximum of 29” rail spacing allows for 2” in the front and 3” in the rear
- Convenient Cable management with three 1’, 2’ and 3” knockouts provided in the front, bottom and rear
- This unique design allows for 3 studs mounted on 16-inch centers for unsurpassed durability
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Shipping weight: 100 lbs.
- M6 Cage nuts and screws included (25 of each)
- UL60950-1 listed in the USA and Canada
- Attractive black powder coat finish
- One year warranty
- Made in the
|PART #||U / RMS||DIMENSIONS||USABLE SPACE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||COLOR||PRICE|
|QGL-24WE||10 U||24" H x 36.1" W x 20.5" D||34"||350 lbs.||Black powder coat finish|
|QGL-7217WS*||Fan Assembly w/ fan guards and two 75 cfm Fans|
|QGL-7219||6 Position Power Strip w/ Circuit Breaker, 5-15P plug for 19" Mounting
View Power Strip Instructional Video
|QGL-7219-SR14||14 POSITION POWER STRIP W/ C.B., SURGE SUP.|
|QGL-7219-20AR||6 Front Outlets, Circuit Breaker, 5-20P Plug, 19" long|
* 7217WS fan assemblies are UL approved if installed by GLCC during initial shipment
QGL-7219 Great Lakes Power Strip
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Highly Compatible
- Small Offices
Comments about WE Server Side wall Mount:
The cabinet was placed in a very tight spot in a corner with a diagonal wall. Still managed to slide in blade servers and UPS inside.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!