GREAT LAKES CM-07
This Great Lakes rack mountable cable manager features waterfall edges for cable bends radius, multiple tying slots and a large cable channel.
- 19" EIA 310D rack mount compliant
- 3.5" channel/trough
- 1.5" front lip to contain cables, so they don't fall out
- Made out of 16 gauge cold rolled steel (CRS)
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 16 sets of slots for cable tie down
RMS/U: 1 (1.75")
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Dimensions: 19" x 3" x 2"
|FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|CABLE TYPE||FILL RATIO||FILL CAPACITY|
|CAT5 @||50%||39 cables|
|CAT5 @||40%||31 cables|
|QGL-CM-07||19" Rack Mount Waterfall Cable Manager||19" x 3" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!