What's special about this Cable Trough?
This Great Lakes rack mountable cable manager features waterfall edges for cable bends radius, multiple tying slots and a large cable channel.
|QGL-CM-07||19" Rack Mount Waterfall Cable Manager||19" x 3" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
- 19" EIA 310D rack mount compliant
- 3.5" channel/trough
- 1.5" front lip to contain cables, so they don't fall out
- Made out of 16 gauge cold rolled steel (CRS)
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 16 sets of slots for cable tie down
RMS/U: 1 (1.75")
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Dimensions: 19" x 3" x 2"
|FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|CABLE TYPE||FILL RATIO||FILL CAPACITY|
|CAT5 @||50%||39 cables|
|CAT5 @||40%||31 cables|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030