What's special about this Cable Trough?
This Great Lakes rack mountable cable manager features waterfall edges for cable bends radius, multiple tying slots and a large cable channel.
|QGL-CM-07||19" Rack Mount Waterfall Cable Manager||19" x 3" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
- 19" EIA 310D rack mount compliant
- 3.5" channel/trough
- 1.5" front lip to contain cables, so they don't fall out
- Made out of 16 gauge cold rolled steel (CRS)
- Durable black powder coat finish
- 16 sets of slots for cable tie down
RMS/U: 1 (1.75")
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Dimensions: 19" x 3" x 2"
|FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|CABLE TYPE||FILL RATIO||FILL CAPACITY|
|CAT5 @||50%||39 cables|
|CAT5 @||40%||31 cables|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts