Great Lakes Wall Mount Enclosures - WS Series
The Wall Mount/Swing Out WS Series Enclosures provide 19" 310-D compliant mounting in a heavy duty distribution unit. This durable enclosure features a center swing out section for outstanding front and rear access to cables and equipment. A simple finger pull-latch mechanism located inside the enclosure swings the 18.375" deep center swing section open from the rear.
- ISO 9001:2000 registered
- Choose your front door style (solid or plexiglas)
- Front door locks
- Interchangeable side panels
- Two pairs of 12-24 tapped 19" EIA rails (12 Gauge), adjustable front to rear are provided with each enclosure
- Swing out center section
- Front and rear cable access
- Provisions for 2 low profile 75 cfm fans at top or bottom (does NOT include fans)
- Knockouts designed for 1", 2", and 3" conduit at top, bottom and rear sections
- Reversible mounting to conserve space
- Easy wiring, installation and maintenance
Great Lakes Features:
- 8 week shipping time on custom changes
- Custom colors available upon request (Additional charge may apply. Please allow up to an additional 4 week ship time)
- Custom configurations assembles in 24-48 hours
- Accessories installed where you specify
- No additional freight charges for installed options
- Shelves placed where you specify
- Mounting rails located where you specify
- Cable Management installed where you specify
- Power outlet strips installed where you specify
- No additional cost for drop ship
- All enclosures have a Serial Number
Remote installation of equipment before wiring is possible with a set of optional casters. They increase the weight capacity and stability of the enclosure and also make the enclosure ready for disaster preparedness.
- The Wall mount enclosure must be UL listed per STD 508, Type 1 and 24, 36, 48, 72 "H x 24 "W x 24."D
- Unit must be 3 "piece" sectional design using HD bolt on steel hinged between wall section and middle section. Lockable front solid or plexi door. Pull latch system to open secured middle section. Wall mount to be reversible allowing for right or left hand swing. Top and bottom set up to accept fan assembly and set of 6 casters. Black powder coat finish on 14-gauge steel.
- Manufacturer must be ISO 9001:2000 registered
- Mounting - The base unit must have 2 pair of 19" rack mount rails that are tapped 12-24. Adjustable front to rear.
- Cable Access -Rear section to have 3 knockouts in center back and top/bottom for conduit sizes 1, 2 & 3".
- Doors -Doors to be plexi-glass or solid. Base unit must have gasketing for the doors.
- Sides - Sides of center section to have option for solid or vented sides
- Cable Management- all 19" rack mounted cable management to be installed, preferably on the rear rails.
- Power Strips - all 19" rack mounted power strips to be installed on the rear rails.
- Fans- 2 low profile 75cfm fans
- Finish (Paint) : Black, White and Nitro Blue available in an electrostatic powder coat finish (3 coats)
- View colors (Custom designed and colored upon request. Please contact us for more information)
|QGL-WM-24WS||24"H x 24"W x 24"D||11 U||250 lbs *||125 lbs||27" x 24" x 20.5" **|
|QGL-WM-36WS||36"H x 24"W x 24"D||18 U||300 lbs *||150 lbs||27" x 24" x 26" **|
|QGL-WM-48WM||48"H x 24"W x 24"D||25 U||350 lbs *||200 lbs||39" x 24" x 26" **|
|QGL-WM-72WM||72"H x 24"W x 24"D||38 U||450 lbs *||275 lbs||51" x 24" x 26" **|
* Maximum weight capacities at minimal deflection. Weight capacities are listed for wall mounting only. Up to 850 lbs. weight capacity is possible using a combination of wall mounting and casters.
** Multiple units to same location will get skidded
All accessories installed into enclosures before shipping at no additional cost upon request
Black is the standard color for these enclosures. Enclosures in White or Nitro Blue have a ship time of 4-5 weeks and an additional fee custom paint fee of $128.00
|PART #||U/ RMS||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||LOAD CAP.||PRICE|
|QGL-WM-24WS-SS||11 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Solid Sides||24"H x 24"W x 24"D||250 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-24WS-SV||11 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Vented Sides||24"H x 24"W x 24"D||250 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-24WS-PS||11 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Solid Sides||24"H x 24"W x 24"D||250 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-24WS-PV||11 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Vented Sides||24"H x 24"W x 24"D||250 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-36WS-SS||18 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Solid Sides||36"H x 24"W x 24"D||300 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-36WS-SV||18 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Vented Sides||36"H x 24"W x 24"D||300 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-36WS-PS||18 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Solid Sides||36"H x 24"W x 24"D||300 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-36WS-PV||18 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Vented Sides||36"H x 24"W x 24"D||300 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-48WS-SS||25 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Solid Sides||48"H x 24"W x 24"D||350 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-48WS-SV||25 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Vented Sides||48"H x 24"W x 24"D||350 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-48WS-PS||25 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Solid Sides||48"H x 24"W x 24"D||350 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-48WS-PV||25 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Vented Sides||48"H x 24"W x 24"D||350 lbs.|
|QGL-WM-72WS-SS||38 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Solid Sides||72"H x 24"W x 24"D||450 lbs.||Please call for quote|
|QGL-WM-72WS-SV||38 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Solid Front Door/Vented Sides||72"H x 24"W x 24"D||450 lbs.||Please call for quote|
|QGL-WM-72WS-PS||38 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Solid Sides||72"H x 24"W x 24"D||450 lbs.||Please call for quote|
|QGL-WM-72WS-PV||38 U||Wall Mount/Swing Out - Plexi Front Door/Vented Sides||72"H x 24"W x 24"D||450 lbs.||Please call for quote|
|GE-LIFT||*** If your delivery will require a LIFT GATE you must select this option. ***
CableOrganizer..com. LLC reserves the right to bill for those actual charges incurred from the shipping companies for services not identified by the customer. These 'additional services/charges' include the following: A lift gate, inside delivery & storage.
Accessories (Click on Part # to view item)
|QGL-7217WS *||Fan Assembly w/ fan guards and
two 75 cfm Fans
|SHELVES FOR 19" MOUNTING|
|QGL-7206-FM||Stationary Front Mount Shelf - 17.25"W x 18"D
for 19" Mounting - 60 lbs weight capacity
|QGL-7206-EIA||Stationary Shelf - 17.468"W x 18"D
for 19" Mounting - 80 lbs weight capacity
|QGL-7206-SL||Sliding Shelf - 16.343"W x 17.5"D for 19" Mounting - 40 lbs weight capacity **||Black|
|POWER OUTLET STRIPS, COOLING EQUIPMENT & OTHER ACCESSORIES|
|QGL-7219||6 Position Power Strip w/ Circuit Breaker, 5-15P plug for 19" Mounting ***||Black|
|QGL-7219-20AR||6 Front Outlets, Circuit Breaker, 5-20P Plug, 19" long||Black|
|QGL-7208WS||Casters - (2) locking & (2) non-locking (3.625"H)||Black|
|QGL-7208WS-ALL||Casters - (6) locking (3.625"H)||Black|
|QGL-CBB-19||19" Rack Mounted Copper Bus Bar (Isolated)||n/a|
* 7217WS fan assemblies are UL approved if installed by GLCC during initial shipment
** 7206-SL sliding shelf uses 14" slides rated at 60 lbs
*** All power outlet strips supplied with circuit breakers and 15' cord. All components UL approved
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Seismic Enclosures
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!