What's special about this wall mount cabinet?
- Locking wall mount is designed to conveniently mount and protect your audio/video controls or other equipment
- Simple installation and easy equipment maintenance, thanks to tilt-out functionality
- Surface mount for any remodeling, or recess mount into the wall for new construction projects
- Click for More Features
Great Lakes Case and Cabinet Sound and Security BS2 series Tilt Out Wall Mount is ideal for use in any location where security of audio or video equipment is important, and access is necessary on a regular basis. Retail locations, schools, hospitals, offices, and churches are all ideal locations for installing the tilt out wall mount. These lockable 3 RMU (rack mount unit) wall mounts are easy to install and the external knockouts located on the top and bottom allow for the mounting of any low voltage devices or connectors. They are UL-listed in the US and Canada to UL 60950-1, which is the standard for information technology communications equipment, cabinets, enclosures and rack systems.
Please Note: The Recess Mount (QGL-BS2-TM3R) currently ships in 6 weeks. The Surface Mount (QGL-BS2-TM3S) is available with no lead time.
|QGL-BS2-TM3R||Great Lakes Tilt Out Wall Mount - Recess Mount||34.5" H x 23" W x 5.5" D||50 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|QGL-BS2-TM3S||Great Lakes Tilt Out Wall Mount - Surface Mount||34.5" H x 23" W x 6.0" D||50 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
- 16 gauge steel construction with a 14 gauge steel mounting rail bracket to give you a very durable rack to use for many years of constant use
- Strong enough to hold up to 75 pounds of equipment
- Keyed lock on the front door for security of your equipment
- 3 convenient positions will automatically stay open as needed and include:
1. Closed/locked for security
2. 15° Open to operate your equipment
3. 90° Open to service your equipment
- No tools are needed for opening to service your wall mount
- Easy one-person installation by mounting the back panel first, passing through any conduit and cables, and then mounting the main body of rack
- Round knockouts for 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” and 1-1/2” conduit sizes to customize your installation's wiring and cable management
- The RMU brackets are on a track, so you can adjust the depth of the equipment you are mounting to a maximum of 19.56”D
- #10-32 tapped EIA standard mounting holes for easy installation of equipment
- The recessed wall mount (usually used in new construction or new wall board placements) only protrudes 2” and will work perfectly with any finished wall up to 1” thick.
- You can easily mount a power strip at the bottom rear of the wall mount where there is a spare 1RMU (1.75”)
- Allows for passive cooling of your equipment with built in vents at the top and the bottom of the rack
- Color is a neutral gray to blend into the wall
- Proudly made in the USA
- One year warranty from Great Lakes Case & Cabinets
|Dimensions||Recess Mount: 34.5" H x 23" W x 5.5" D (87.63cm x 58.42cm x 13.97cm)
Surface Mount: 34.5" H x 23" W x 6.0" D (87.63cm x 58.42cm x 15.24cm)
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs (22.68 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||75 lbs (34.02 kg)|
|Construction||16 gauge steel with 14 gauge steel rail brackets|
|Rack Space Units||3 RU|
|UL Listed||UL 60950-1|
|Knockout Sizes||1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2"|
|Mounting Holes||#10-32 tapped EIA|
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030