Great Lakes Mobile Work Station
*Flat panel screen not included
This is one of the best-made audio and video work stations on wheels you will find anywhere. Safe and secure, this mobile workstation includes an Ergotech swing-out arm for use with flat screen monitors. It has a cabinet that is fully lockable to ensure any important documents or hardware is kept secure. Ergonomically, the desktop has a wrist pad integrated into the design for long-term hard use.
This mobile workstation is also ideal for a professor led presentation with handy room for your PC or desktop computer. Sturdy and security oriented in every way, physicians, teachers, students and anyone who has a need for a transportable desktop can use this workstation with confidence.
- Complete with a stable and secure Ergotech mounting arm for flat panel screens or monitor VESA 75 and 100 mounting (Flat panel screen not included)
- Attractive textured silver powder coat called hammertone gray
- Ideal for schools, hospitals or research laboratories where mobility is necessary when using a PC or CPU tower.
- In medical environments, patient files can be kept secure following HIPPA
- Besides being used as a workstation, this mobile desktop can be used as a podium for lectures. The presenter has the ability to directly face his audience without turning towards the projector screen.
- UL listed in the USA and Canada UL 60950-1
- Made in the USA by the Great Lakes Case and cabinet Co. ISO 9001:2000 quality certified factory
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- A locked compartment for storing valuable equipment or private files
- A comfortable wrist rest for ergonomic support
- 4 grommets for convenient cord and cable access
- 2 ventilated side doors with keyed locks to keep your equipment safe and secure
- Internal locking frame includes an adjustable-height shelf for a PC or CPU tower or any other electronics
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT CAPACITY||SHIPPING WEIGHT||COLOR||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-MWS||70" H x 24" W x 21" D
view more drawing dimensions
|200 lbs||110 lbs||Gray|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F