Great Lakes Mobile Work Station
*Flat panel screen not included
This is one of the best-made audio and video work stations on wheels you will find anywhere. Safe and secure, this mobile workstation includes an Ergotech swing-out arm for use with flat screen monitors. It has a cabinet that is fully lockable to ensure any important documents or hardware is kept secure. Ergonomically, the desktop has a wrist pad integrated into the design for long-term hard use.
This mobile workstation is also ideal for a professor led presentation with handy room for your PC or desktop computer. Sturdy and security oriented in every way, physicians, teachers, students and anyone who has a need for a transportable desktop can use this workstation with confidence.
- Complete with a stable and secure Ergotech mounting arm for flat panel screens or monitor VESA 75 and 100 mounting (Flat panel screen not included)
- Attractive textured silver powder coat called hammertone gray
- Ideal for schools, hospitals or research laboratories where mobility is necessary when using a PC or CPU tower.
- In medical environments, patient files can be kept secure following HIPPA
- Besides being used as a workstation, this mobile desktop can be used as a podium for lectures. The presenter has the ability to directly face his audience without turning towards the projector screen.
- UL listed in the USA and Canada UL 60950-1
- Made in the USA by the Great Lakes Case and cabinet Co. ISO 9001:2000 quality certified factory
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- A locked compartment for storing valuable equipment or private files
- A comfortable wrist rest for ergonomic support
- 4 grommets for convenient cord and cable access
- 2 ventilated side doors with keyed locks to keep your equipment safe and secure
- Internal locking frame includes an adjustable-height shelf for a PC or CPU tower or any other electronics
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT CAPACITY||SHIPPING WEIGHT||COLOR||PRICE|
|QGL-BS2-MWS||70" H x 24" W x 21" D
view more drawing dimensions
|200 lbs||110 lbs||Gray|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Optimize Your Space with the Great Lakes WE Server Side Wall Mount
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!