What's special about this shelf?
- Compatible with just about any rack for your convenience
- 300 lbs. load capactiy for heavier equipment
- Convenient "handle" cut out for easier handling
- Click for More Features
Our Great Lakes Case & Cabinet Co. heavy-duty sliding shelf can be mounted in any standard 19" width open rack, cabinet rack, or enclosure. Cableorganizer.com offers many enclosures to choose from, but as an added bonus, if this shelf is purchased with a Great Lakes Enclosure, we will ship it pre-installed.
|QGL-7206-FRSLA300||Sliding Heavy Duty Shelf||14.33" W x 30" D x 3.5" H||30 lbs|
|Part #||Description||Rack Space||Price|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
Cableorganizer.com is excited to offer Great Lakes' newest line for your rack mount shelving needs. This is the ultimate heavy-duty load capacity sliding shelf which can be used for just about any 19" rack system. It is compatible with industry standard 3/8" square hole racks including Dell and HP-Compaq, IBM, APC, etc. It is also compatible with Round hole racks (non-threaded) including IBM and HP and threaded racks including 10-32, 12-24, and Metric M6 which include manufacturers like Great Lakes, Chatsworth, Middle Atlantic, and Bud, etc. Made in the USA, this sliding shelf is designed to allow a load capacity of 300 lbs when extended. It can be utilized for your UPS, Servers, and desktops or wherever you need a durable shelf designed with heavy load capacity in mind.
- 19" Rack Mount
- Shelf surface: 14.33" wide x 30" deep - with a 30" depth, it has the ability to fit most server requirements
- Slide travel: 28"
- Front to rear adjustable mounting tabs (15" to 36" front to back)
- Minimal 2U mounting height
- Convenient "handle" cut out
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- 1 year warranty
- Meets EIA 310 standards
- Made in the USA
- Mounting hardware is included for a variety of applications:
- (8) 10/32 screws, (8) 12/24 screws, and (8) M6 cage nuts
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Seismic Enclosures
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Storage Space
- Efficient Use Of Space
- Big Office
- Server room
Comments about Great Lakes Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf, 14.33W x 30D inch, 19 inch Rack Mounting, Weight Capacity 300 lbs, 2 RMU:
This is one outstanding shelf. With a 300 lb. capacity when extended, what can't this hold? This is perfect for keeping heavy servers rack mounted and easily accessible at the same time. I really like that it has a front handle built in as well: that makes pulling it out much smoother... not as awkward as when you have to grab the front edge and yank. Excellent product all around. You can't go wrong with this one!