Great Lakes Four Post Open Relay Rack
- 45 rack mount spaces
- UL60950-1 Listed Standard for IT & Communications Equipment, Cabinet Enclosures and Rack Systems
- All assembly and mounting hardware is included with a choice threaded mounting using 50 12/24 type screws or 50 M6 universal mounting cage nuts and screws
- Toe in or toe out mounting option as shown on specification
- 19" EIA 310-D Mounting compliant
- Four Post Rack with 12/24 threaded mounting is manufactured as black anodized aluminum with 2 gauge steel brackets
- Four post rack with Universal mounting M6 cage nuts and screws is made of 12 gauge cold rolled steel painted in black durable powder coat
- Ships unassembled in 3 packages yet easy to assemble.
- Racks are gangable with GLRR-1984 series 2 post racks
- Full factory warranty from Great Lakes Case & Cabinet Co. Inc.
- Made in the USA at Great Lakes 9001:2000 Quality certified factory.
Vertical Cable Manager (1984-VCM10) Features:
- Dimensions: 7' Height x 10" Deep
- Offers cable runs of 6" wide x 5" deep.
- Front and rear cable runs
Power Strip Mount Bracket (PSBGLRR) Features:
- Compatible with any Great Lakes aluminum relay rack and four post rack
- Allows you to mount US voltage 7215 series of vertical power strips
- Spring clip compatible with Wiremold 1-1/2" wide power strips
- Hardware included: (2) 10/32 x 1/4 flat head screw; (4) 12/24 pan head type 23 screws; (4) M6 cage nuts; (4) M6 screws-12mm
Front Mount Support Bracket (FMSBKT) Features:
- Supplies additional support for any front mount equipment
- A pair of brackets offer a weight capacity of 100lbs; use of bracket set in front and rear will hold equipment up to 200 lbs
|Front & Side Drawings||Corner Detail Drawing||Top Dimensions|
|QGL-4P1224-24||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 24" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 24"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-29||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 29" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 29"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-32||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 32" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 32"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-36||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 36 " Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 36"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-24||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 24" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 24"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-29||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 29" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 29"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-32||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 32" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 32"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-36||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 36" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 36"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-1984-VCM10||Double-Sided Vertical Cable Management||31 lbs|
|QGL-1984-VCM10C||Hinged Cover for QGL-1984-VCM10||10 lbs|
|QGL-FMSBKT||Front Mount Support Bracket||0.5 lb|
|QGL-PSBGLRR||Power Strip Mounting Bracket
- Technical Drawing of 4 Post Relay Rack (PDF)
- Installation of Vertical Cable Manager & Cover 1984-VCM10/1984-VCM10C (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!