What's special about the 4 Post Open Relay Rack from Great Lakes?
- 84" high and 20.6" wide
- 45 rack mount spaces
- Four (4) depth sizes available to accommodate your needs
- 1000 lb weight capacity, made of sturdy 12 gauge steel
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Click for More Features
|QGL-4P1224-24||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 24" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 24"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-29||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 29" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 29"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-32||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 32" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 32"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4P1224-36||4 Post Rack; 12/24 Threaded Screws; 36 " Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 36"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-24||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 24" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 24"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-29||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 29" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 29"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-32||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 32" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 32"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-4PM6-36||4 Post Rack with Universal M6 Cage Nuts; 36" Depth||84"H x 20.31"W x 36"D||97 lbs|
|QGL-1984-VCM10||Double-Sided Vertical Cable Management||31 lbs|
|QGL-1984-VCM10C||Hinged Cover for QGL-1984-VCM10||10 lbs|
|QGL-FMSBKT||Front Mount Support Bracket||0.5 lb|
|QGL-PSBGLRR||Power Strip Mounting Bracket
- 45 rack mount spaces
- UL60950-1 Listed Standard for IT & Communications Equipment, Cabinet Enclosures and Rack Systems
- All assembly and mounting hardware is included with a choice threaded mounting using 50 12/24 type screws or 50 M6 universal mounting cage nuts and screws
- Toe in or toe out mounting option as shown on specification
- 19" EIA 310-D Mounting compliant
- Four Post Rack with 12/24 threaded mounting is manufactured as black anodized aluminum with 2 gauge steel brackets
- Four post rack with Universal mounting M6 cage nuts and screws is made of 12 gauge cold rolled steel painted in black durable powder coat
- Ships unassembled in 3 packages yet easy to assemble.
- Racks are gangable with GLRR-1984 series 2 post racks
- Full factory warranty from Great Lakes Case & Cabinet Co. Inc.
- Made in the USA at Great Lakes 9001:2000 Quality certified factory.
Vertical Cable Manager (1984-VCM10) Features:
- Dimensions: 7' Height x 10" Deep
- Offers cable runs of 6" wide x 5" deep.
- Front and rear cable runs
Power Strip Mount Bracket (PSBGLRR) Features:
- Compatible with any Great Lakes aluminum relay rack and four post rack
- Allows you to mount US voltage 7215 series of vertical power strips
- Spring clip compatible with Wiremold 1-1/2" wide power strips
- Hardware included: (2) 10/32 x 1/4 flat head screw; (4) 12/24 pan head type 23 screws; (4) M6 cage nuts; (4) M6 screws-12mm
Front Mount Support Bracket (FMSBKT) Features:
- Supplies additional support for any front mount equipment
- A pair of brackets offer a weight capacity of 100lbs; use of bracket set in front and rear will hold equipment up to 200 lbs
|Front & Side Drawings||Corner Detail Drawing||Top Dimensions|
- Technical Drawing of 4 Post Relay Rack (PDF)
- Installation of Vertical Cable Manager & Cover 1984-VCM10/1984-VCM10C (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030