What's special about this ceiling enclosure?
- Allows you to create a wireless access point from a secure location
- Easily fits into the grid of your existing drop ceiling frame and has additional attachment points for greater support
- Rotating center panel allows for directional focusing of antenna so you are not moving your computer to find the best signal
- Click for More Features
If you need to place your WiFi box in an area where there is no antenna interference, this ceiling box is your solution.
|QGL-BS2-2424WFB||BS2 RMU Security Cover||White||24"H x 24"W x 3.5"D||18 lbs.|
Equipped with dual friction hinges and the ability to sit in a standard drop ceiling tile, this wireless router box or WiFi box can accommodate the easy installation of many types and makes wireless routers. The rotating center section allows for you to change the direction of the router's antennae. Secured with a key-lock, only approved person's can access the box.
- Made of study 1/6" thick aluminum for durability
- 2' x 2' ceiling box will fit perfectly into any suspended ceiling environment
- Easy to mount into place for even the novice installer to handle quickly
- Comes standard with a key and lock for added security to your WiFi network
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Description:||BS2 RMU Security Cover|
|Material:||1/6" thick powder coated aluminum|
|Dimensions:||24"H x 24"W x 3.5"D|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030