Great Lakes BS2 Wi-Fi Drop In Ceiling Enclosure
If you need to place your WiFi box in an area where there is no antenna interference, this ceiling box is your solution.
Equipped with dual friction hinges and the ability to sit in a standard drop ceiling tile, this wireless router box or WiFi box can accommodate the easy installation of many types and makes wireless routers. The rotating center section allows for you to change the direction of the router's antennae. Secured with a key-lock, only approved person's can access the box.
- Made of study 1/6" thick aluminum for durability
- 2' x 2' ceiling box will fit perfectly into any suspended ceiling environment
- Easy to mount into place for even the novice installer to handle quickly
- Comes standard with a key and lock for added security to your WiFi network
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Description:||BS2 RMU Security Cover|
|Material:||1/6" thick powder coated aluminum|
|Dimensions:||24"H x 24"W x 3.5"D|
|QGL-BS2-2424WFB||BS2 RMU Security Cover||White||24"H x 24"W x 3.5"D||18 lbs.|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!